• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RLD(red light district)

Count Chocula

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=1824]RLD(red light district)[/drupal]

NO NO its not what you think sic perv. its a group that some of my friends started. we going around to tournaments and try to see how good we are. we are not very well known but people have heard us. not because of our name but heard that there a small group of people in a small town who play brawl, in oklahoma. most of the time we wear red clothes most of the time just T-shirt but any way away from our fashion. we rank our selves im being number 2 YAY GO ME \/('_')\/. there are 7 of us and we are at most decent but we play mostly brawl+ because its better and faster and stronger. the number 1 of our group is my close friend Tatsuman some of you might know who he is. and if you go to youtube you can check out some our videos. but we are still looking for some members that are in Oklahoma in live near OKC. \/('_')\/

kr3wman

Smash Master
I thought of it too, but naaaah.

Couldn't be that.

/jk

I checked some videos and its pretty cool. Although I dont live anywhere near Oklahoma.

Top Bottom