• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rival Commons + Gorilla Games Presents: Gorilla Smash! MK LEGAL

8Bitman

Smash Master
I wish I could but I can't =/ I have stuff to do this Saturday + we already told people it was the 28th.

Damn Driver's Ed...
T^T

Also 2Link, you should know that it doesn't take that long. We hassled *** there last time in like 50 Minutes. XD

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well we used the turnpike, which is west of I-95 and lets us go like 10-15mph faster. It also has less traffic too.

I don't use the turnpike normally though. Tolls are meh

:rosalina:

:phone:

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so I'm unbanning MK here. He's not a problem especially not in Florida and with the rest of the world keeping him we should stop being hipsters and keep him legal. We're still using Unity but MK is legal with a LGL of 35. Brinstar and Rc can't be CP'ed by MK unless your opponent agrees to it. Everyone else can CP them.

If anyone has a problem with the ruleset or thinks I should change something feel free to discuss. Later on if people really want I could make a couple of these MK-free but for now he's staying legal.

Top Bottom