• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of the zero percent chancers! Poll!

Pick 3 of these you want in smash most, or think is most likely. IDK just pick 3.

• Jill & Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer)

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Uniracer

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • CATS (zero wing)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bud Spencer and Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans

• Robo-47 (war of the monsters)

• Preytor (War of the Monsters)

• Camo (Skylanders)

• Zael (The Last Story)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Tarantula and Scorpion (Deadly Creatures)

• ecco the dolphin

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • a boy and his blob

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Jason frudnick (blaster master)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Re-Volt car

• Oda Nobunaga (Fate/ stay night series)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Saber (Fate/stay night)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Amiya (arknights)

• Balrog (Cave Story)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katt (Breath of Fire)

• Takumi (fire emblem)

• Leo (fire emblem)

• Edelgard von Hresvelg (fire emblem)

• Claude von Riegan (Fire Emblem)

• Azura (fire emblem)

• Sandbag (smash bros)

• Tabuu (smash bros)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Andy (Advance Wars)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Penta Penguin (Crash Bandicoot)

• Reiji and Xiaomu (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone)

• Chase McCain (LEGO City Undercover)

• Ulala (space channel 5)

• Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo Kazooie)

• Chibi-Robo

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Vaati (Legend of Zelda)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Lanky Kong (Donkey Kong)

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Can we change the subject and talk about something fun I think Reiji and Xiaomu would beat everyone else in a fight and would make the most sense out of all the third parties on this list. Have you looked at any of the game trailers for the fighters or done research?

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Sorry I didn't know. I have your link posted now. Your character, Amiya is beautiful btw. Hope my thread brings her more attention? Are you offended by the title? I could always change it?

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Voted for...uh, Amiya. Because why not.

Mind you, there is an Amiya support thread - I made it.
Sorry I didn't know. I have your link posted now. Your character, Amiya is beautiful btw. Hope my thread brings her more attention? Are you offended by the title? I could always change it?

BlueEyedGrimmbat

Smash Apprentice
Eh, it's fine. Amiya is the sort of character that is fun to campaign for, but deep down I know she actually has zero chance of getting into Smash Ultimate. She might have an inkling of a chance in the next game's DLC.

Your link isn't working btw.

(P.S. Who was the other person who voted for Amiya? Just want to know, though I'm pretty sure I already know who.)

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Eh, it's fine. Amiya is the sort of character that is fun to campaign for, but deep down I know she actually has zero chance of getting into Smash Ultimate. She might have an inkling of a chance in the next game's DLC.

(P.S. Who was the other person who voted for Amiya? Just want to know, though I'm pretty sure I already know who.)
That's the same way I feel about Reese.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144

I can't see who voted for Amiya. But I saw a post by SharkLord that made me want to put her on the poll.
i didnt think you guys were being mean
I didn't know if they were teasing or not. My bad.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Man, Lanky Kong has got to be one of the most criminally underrated Nintendo characters out there.
1616633301320.jpeg

Really wish he had a good amount of demand to be a Smash fighter. I find him so unique and imo he has quite a lot of moveset potential too.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Man, Lanky Kong has got to be one of the most criminally underrated Nintendo characters out there.
View attachment 308550
Really wish he had a good amount of demand to be a Smash fighter. I find him so unique and imo he has quite a lot of moveset potential too.
I'm thinking about sharing a link for a google slides anyone can edit. So they can post memes and fan art or anything supporting there fighter on the ballet. I'm just worried about people posting bad stuff.

Edit: Maybe it would be safer if I used emails rather than posting the link. Would you like that idea? You can share all your favorite Lanky Kong memes without worrying about double posting. I've never done anything like this before. Anybody want to DM me their email?

Edit: nvm here's the link. Just keep it peaceful and stuff.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i voted CATS and Andy and Chibi-robo
i did not play Advance wars or Chibi-robo but i feel they deserve a better representation in smash and they have fanbase too and they are nintendo's classic franchises.
as for CATS he will break the internet compared to all the other characters on the list as he is very recognizable despite not being present in the modern age of gaming and i also made a thread about him
this character is recognizable by any type of gamer Nintendo/Sony/Xbox/PC/Arcade similar to :ultduckhunt: not the younger audience though

Last edited:
Top Bottom