• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of the zero percent chancers! Poll!

Pick 3 of these you want in smash most, or think is most likely. IDK just pick 3.

• Jill & Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer)

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Uniracer

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • CATS (zero wing)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Bud Spencer and Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans

• Robo-47 (war of the monsters)

• Preytor (War of the Monsters)

• Camo (Skylanders)

• Zael (The Last Story)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Tarantula and Scorpion (Deadly Creatures)

• ecco the dolphin

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • a boy and his blob

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Jason frudnick (blaster master)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Re-Volt car

• Oda Nobunaga (Fate/ stay night series)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Saber (Fate/stay night)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Amiya (arknights)

• Balrog (Cave Story)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katt (Breath of Fire)

• Takumi (fire emblem)

• Leo (fire emblem)

• Edelgard von Hresvelg (fire emblem)

• Claude von Riegan (Fire Emblem)

• Azura (fire emblem)

• Sandbag (smash bros)

• Tabuu (smash bros)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Andy (Advance Wars)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Penta Penguin (Crash Bandicoot)

• Reiji and Xiaomu (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone)

• Chase McCain (LEGO City Undercover)

• Ulala (space channel 5)

• Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo Kazooie)

• Chibi-Robo

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Vaati (Legend of Zelda)

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Lanky Kong (Donkey Kong)

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Which of these unlikely choices will you pick? I stole from this thread. I don't think I will be adding anymore options to the poll, but I might do this again. Feel free to leave characters you want in smash but don't have much of a chance, or they're just obscure and nobody knows about them yet. Maybe my next poll can give them some attention.

Check out my other poll too please https://smashboards.com/threads/who-do-you-want-in-smash-poll-shantae-currently-leading.489275/

Now you can pick 5.

Check out their support threads
Jill and Drill Dozer
Uniracer
CATS (Zero Wing)
Skylanders General support for Camo
Zael (The Last Story)
Ecco the Dolphin
A boy and his blob
Jason Frudnick (Blaster Master)
Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness)
Saber (Fate/Stay night)
Amiya (arknights)
Takumi (Fire emblem)
Edelgard von Hresvelg (Fire Emblem)
Claud von Riegan (Fire Emblem)
Azura (Fire Emblem)
Sandbag (Smash bros)
Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
Andy (Advance Wars)
Reiji and Xiaomu (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone)
Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo Kazooie)
Chibi-Robo
Vaati (Legend of Zelda)
Lanky Kong (Donkey Kong series)

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Okay, out of these options I went with Edelgard, Zael, and Tabuu. There are others I want more but these would all be cool.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I picked the War of the Monsters characters and Axel Stone. I will say that some of these like Axel Stone do arguably have a higher than 0% chance though. Streets of Rage is an influential game for the beat em up genre and Streets of Rage 4 gives it relevancy so I can see there being a small chance of Nintendo picking Axel Stone.

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Of those on the poll, I voted for Jill & Drill Dozer, Ecco the Dolphin, Andy, Mumbo Jumbo, and Lanky Kong.

• Drill Dozer is an underrated game, and it would be the first Game Freak character in Smash that isn’t a Pokémon. Drill Dozer having a rep would be a cool darkhorse pick.

• Ecco the Dolphin would just simply be hillarious, and he would have a stange yet unique moveset with his sonar and headbash. I imagine a puddle of water surrounding Ecco whenever he moves on ground.

• Advance Wars argubly got robbed, thanks to Intelligent Systems mostly relying on Fire Emblem from Melee onwards, so I feel like an Advanced Wars rep is well deserved.

• Mumbo is a good choice for another Banjo-Kazooie representative, and his portrayal in Banjo-Tooie could allow for a “summoning” playstyle.

• Lanky Kong would actually have a great moveset for Smash, as his hitboxes would be among the largest in the game, as well as using stuff like the orange grenades and bubblegum shooter.

Other characters that would be cool to see that aren’t on the poll are Doshin the Giant, Blinx the Time Sweeper, Croc, Fang the Sniper, and Pico.

• Doshin the Giant would represent the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive, or N64DD, a relic with only nine games ever created for it. If a character had to represent the N64DD, it would have to be Doshin. We also don’t have many “god” characters in Smash, and it would be cool if Doshin could shape-shift terrian.

• Blinx the Time Sweeper is a franchise that’s even more dead than Banjo-Kazooie. Being an Xbox Original exclusive platformer with only one sequel, Blinx’s gimmick is that he can control time, including reversing, pausing, fast forwarding, and more. He also attacks with a vacuum. There would be no character in Snash that would play like Blinx.

• Croc is a character that I grew up with that seems to be mostly forgotten today. He doesn’t have much of a moveset to work with, but he would come completely out of nowhere. It would also be interesting if Croc and Yoshi could meet each other, as Croc was originally pitched as a Yoshi game.

• Fang the Sniper, also known as Nack the Weasel, has always been one of my favorite Sonic characters. Unfortunately, he has been lost to time, having yet to make a comeback like the Chaotix, Mighty, and Ray have. Sonic the Fighters shows that he could have a moveset revolving around his gun as well. If I had to pick a Sonic character with no chances, Fang is my pick.

• Pico is my favorite racer in the F-Zero series, but there is no way that he would get added before a character like Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow. Nonetheless, I feel like Pico in Smash would be a crazy choice.

EDIT: I just noticed that Penta Penguin is on the poll, honorable mention goes to him. “Penguin Yay 1!”

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I voted for Chibi Robo, Mumbo, Tabuu, Sandbag, and Lanky. I must say, most of the names on that list are unfamiliar to me (though I suppose that may be part of the point).

it harsh on chibi-robo
If by "harsh" you mean 'great,' then I certainly agree. It appears that it has received a large number of votes-- behind Andy.

Edit: I did not consider that this may have been a new poll, but I would not consider it grim yet.

Last edited:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Of those on the poll, I voted for Jill & Drill Dozer, Ecco the Dolphin, Andy, Mumbo Jumbo, and Lanky Kong.

• Drill Dozer is an underrated game, and it would be the first Game Freak character in Smash that isn’t a Pokémon. Drill Dozer having a rep would be a cool darkhorse pick.

• Ecco the Dolphin would just simply be hillarious, and he would have a stange yet unique moveset with his sonar and headbash. I imagine a puddle of water surrounding Ecco whenever he moves on ground.

• Advance Wars argubly got robbed, thanks to Intelligent Systems mostly relying on Fire Emblem from Melee onwards, so I feel like an Advanced Wars rep is well deserved.

• Mumbo is a good choice for another Banjo-Kazooie representative, and his portrayal in Banjo-Tooie could allow for a “summoning” playstyle.

• Lanky Kong would actually have a great moveset for Smash, as his hitboxes would be among the largest in the game, as well as using stuff like the orange grenades and bubblegum shooter.

Other characters that would be cool to see that aren’t on the poll are Doshin the Giant, Blinx the Time Sweeper, Croc, Fang the Sniper, and Pico.

• Doshin the Giant would represent the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive, or N64DD, a relic with only nine games ever created for it. If a character had to represent the N64DD, it would have to be Doshin. We also don’t have many “god” characters in Smash, and it would be cool if Doshin could shape-shift terrian.

• Blinx the Time Sweeper is a franchise that’s even more dead than Banjo-Kazooie. Being an Xbox Original exclusive platformer with only one sequel, Blinx’s gimmick is that he can control time, including reversing, pausing, fast forwarding, and more. He also attacks with a vacuum. There would be no character in Snash that would play like Blinx.

• Croc is a character that I grew up with that seems to be mostly forgotten today. He doesn’t have much of a moveset to work with, but he would come completely out of nowhere. It would also be interesting if Croc and Yoshi could meet each other, as Croc was originally pitched as a Yoshi game.

• Fang the Sniper, also known as Nack the Weasel, has always been one of my favorite Sonic characters. Unfortunately, he has been lost to time, having yet to make a comeback like the Chaotix, Mighty, and Ray have. Sonic the Fighters shows that he could have a moveset revolving around his gun as well. If I had to pick a Sonic character with no chances, Fang is my pick.

• Pico is my favorite racer in the F-Zero series, but there is no way that he would get added before a character like Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow. Nonetheless, I feel like Pico in Smash would be a crazy choice.

EDIT: I just noticed that Penta Penguin is on the poll, honorable mention goes to him. “Penguin Yay 1!”
I love that you are enjoying my poll. Thanks for the recommendations. I love Blinx. I must have beat that game 7 times. I used to be an Xbox supremist but I was jealous of playstation all-stars and smash and you got me interested in Croc saying it was supposed to be a Yoshi game. I love Yoshi. I can't promise all your choices will be on there next time I do this. I tend to favor obscure characters. This poll is going better than I expected but I don't want to start another one too soon so I can get a lot of votes. Maybe... Momentum might slow down and I'll get bored.

Edit: Also Honerable metion to Penta Penguin. If I had a sixth vote it would have gone to him.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
If by "harsh" you mean 'great,' then I certainly agree. It appears that it has received a large number of votes-- behind Andy.

Edit: I did not consider that this may have been a new poll, but I would not consider it grim yet.
i was joking by pretending i found it offensive chibi had no chance

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
In that case... I feel sorry for poor Andy!
Yeah I was a little saddened by the blinx recommendation! I guess this can be a sad poll to get your most wanted in but at least they're winning.

On a different note- My God, Deadly Creatures is violent for a rated T wii game. Gives me the jitters.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
I’ll admit to being the weirdo who voted for Nobunaga. I can’t help it, I’m a sucker for military regalia, matchlock rifles, and sweet hats.
That's so cool! Ever play Jade Empire? It was an Xbox exclusive I had growing up. I bought it so I can make mockups for a major crossover for Microsoft characters, but it's more like tf2 and overwatch than smash. But the game was pretty cool. It was mostly about kung fu but later down the road there is a quest where you could unlock a matchlock and man did that make the game easier. Imagine everyone using kung fu and you got a matchlock It was pretty cool. Maybe you could play that. Though a lot of people say it didn't age well I think it's very original AF.

Would you like to recommend anything if I do a zero percenters part 2?

Edit: It was a matchlock sorry. I said flintlock earlier, I fixed it.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Which of these unlikely choices will you pick? I stole from this thread. I don't think I will be adding anymore options to the poll, but I might do this again. Feel free to leave characters you want in smash but don't have much of a chance, or they're just obscure and nobody knows about them yet. Maybe my next poll can give them some attention.

Check out my other poll too please https://smashboards.com/threads/who-do-you-want-in-smash-poll-shantae-currently-leading.489275/

Now you can pick 5.

Check out their support threads
Jill and Drill Dozer
Uniracer
Skylanders General support for Camo
Zael (The Last Story)
A boy and his blob
Jason Frudnick (Blaster Master)
Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness)
Saber (Fate/Stay night)
Takumi (Fire emblem)
Edelgard von Hresvelg (Fire Emblem)
Claud von Riegan (Fire Emblem)
Azura (Fire Emblem)
Sandbag (Smash bros)
Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)
Andy (Advance Wars)
Reiji and Xiaomu (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone)
Mumbo Jumbo (Banjo Kazooie)
Chibi-Robo
Vaati (Legend of Zelda)
Lanky Kong (Donkey Konng series)
If you do this again you should bring more veriety into it a lot of these chars are Fe

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I voted for Chibi-Robo, Andy, Sandbag, Vaati and Lanky

Chibi-Robo and Andy should've gotten the chance to be playable, it's a shame that their series died..

Sandbag would be a pretty cool WTF character

Vaati would be really cool and another Zelda rep which is a plus

Lanky for the memes mostly but I think he could have an interesting moveset

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Doc Monocle Doc Monocle Otoad64 Otoad64 Leave fogbadge alone. You wouldn't do this to the Golden Sun community. They'd tear you to shreds.
I don't mean to come off as being mean, I just said that it is dead, which is sad, but true. I do hope that Chibi-Robo somehow gets a game in the future though. Golden Sun is also dead, unfortunately, and I feel like Golden Sun fans know that.

D

Deleted member

I only voted for Chibi Robo since it has a Mii costume. Most of these character don't need to be in Smash Bros. as a fighter because they don't have enough values to be one, they can be assist trophies like Jill from Drill Dozer.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I only voted for Chibi Robo since it has a Mii costume. Most of these character don't need to be in Smash Bros. as a fighter because they don't have enough values to be one, they can be assist trophies like Jill from Drill Dozer.
what is, in your eyes, a "value to be a fighter" then?

D

Deleted member

What I'm saying that most of these characters are from a small game franchise and are mostly from third party publishers. It's my opinion. Lanky Kong only appeared in one game.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Flaming/Harassment
What I'm saying that most of these characters are from a small game franchise and are mostly from third party publishers. It's my opinion. Lanky Kong only appeared in one game.
I hope you hate the fact that Sakurai spent time making the Ice Climbers a playable character then.

D

Deleted member

I hope you hate the fact that Sakurai spent time making the Ice Climbers a playable character then.
Wtf is wrong with you? I only said they were my thoughts on N64 games and I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

D

Deleted member

If you only have the biggest of the big you end up with a pretty boring roster imo
Can you stop sending me obnoxious replies over my postings and go talk to someone else like your followers?

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Can you stop sending me obnoxious replies over my postings and go talk to someone else like your followers?
hey, calm down, no need to get worked up. sending "obnoxious replies" is what people do, if you want a private conversation you're gonna need to invite someone to a private conversation.
G Guynamednelson That was mean dude. Michael is entitled to his/her own opinion.
I don't really see how it was mean, he was just pointing out how there are characters in Smash that don't seem to meet his criteria for characters being in Smash

Last edited:
Top Bottom