• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rise of the Heavyweights?

Synister

Smash Rookie
i do think so
as well as dedede a predicted heavyweight to have awesome recovery, donkey kongs buffs, and a heavyweight swordsman

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I suppose the heavyweights could get more of an image this time around. I'm not a fan of heavy characters, I usually use female ones cause I like the agile and quick feel of one.. Even in other games..

-Onyx

Luigi player

Smash Master
I hope they'll be better than in Melee :D one heavyweight should be at least in high tier, so more people use him.

K. Rool should be there too :p (And maybe Ridley?)

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah bowser looks great and so does Dedede... heavyweights ftw!

Ill be trying out Dedede first character I try. :D

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Well see. I have a good feeling that brawl is going to be extremely well balanced between all the chars.

Baconater

Smash Cadet
I think Bowser's final smash is one of the few that practically guarantee a KO. He takes up most of the stage and his smash attacks are unavoidable and deadly. I think we'll see alot more Bowser.

kad15

Smash Cadet
yea itz gonna be almost immpossible to dodge his attacks on small stages like skyworld

bigknuxred

Smash Cadet
Heavy Weights=raw Power!

BOWSER, DK, WARIO, IKE, KING DEDEDE, AND GANANDORF *if hes in their*. and another Power house that I would love to see in this game that more then likely wont make it is my fav character in the world KNUCKLES!

e319

Smash Apprentice
I think the whole slowing down of characters was an attempt at giving heavyweights more of a chance. I'm gonna master bowser and then check out the tier list.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
He will be pretty hard to dodge. I heard he's a little bigger than Melee. And then there are some stages that have really small moments, like Isle Delfino.

Top Bottom