• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riggidy's Videos

rpotts

Smash Lord
Cool combo, very standard but you gotta start somewhere, although I think that the computer may have gotten out of hitstun off of the wall bounce off the tent after the fair, can't tell for sure but it looks like he might've, especially since that fair was so stale from using it a few times in a row.

If you want to check out a bunch of relatively-beginner-level Falcon combos I have a number on my youtube channel. I don't have a playlist made for them but if you go to the bottom of the page and hit load more videos once or twice I have about 20 combos, many of which are Falcon, that you could try out to build some combo chops.

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
Thanks dude, I've been looking for some combos like that for a while.
And yeah, I usually just mess around in Training Mode until I find a combo idea.
I've got a few more simple ones I might upload, maybe something someone hasn't seen before.

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
I always love watching different people create training mode combos, good stuff. But wtf was that second video in the playlist??

ballin4life

Smash Hero

Pooncahontas

Smash Apprentice
I always love watching different people create training mode combos, good stuff. But wtf was that second video in the playlist??
Oh man, I think it would be easier if I just didn't explain.

my favorite part was how you left in an extra 10 seconds of taunt cancels haha
It was worth it to have ballin comment in my thread. :3

rpotts

Smash Lord
The last two don't combo. The one on Hyrule breaks just before the Falcon Punch, on Mushroom Kingdom the Falcon hits the ground and could tech that dair just before getting hit by the piranha plant.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've only gotten it to combo like 1 time in training mode, lol. The timing is really tight, you need to dash for the tiniest amount forward, use as few frames as possible and time your jump and possible double jump for higher percentages near-perfectly. I can land it all the time in games, there's probably not much the other Falcon can do to escape when it 'almost-combos'. Depending on how close you are to actually comboing it he can probably double jump away or maybe even nair if you're several frames away.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
It's not THAT hard to get it to combo in training mode assuming they're at the right percent (50-55ish I think). It's not easy but not impossibly hard either.

rpotts

Smash Lord
ohshi, yea actually I've never tried it with stick jump.

I never thought of that use of stick jump, lol. SK2gud

Top Bottom