• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley Threads - Permanently Banned From SWF

Status
Not open for further replies.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
didnt Ridley just get onto your multi-posting>.>
anyway, well the SSE story thing seems the most open ended thing to discuss.
so what about Ridley and Krystal teaming up? it is possible since krystal is good at befreinding pteradactol type creatures, many possibilities with this one.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Cool, new Ridley thread.

BUt it's a shame that those three guys were banned.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Shame? the only shame was people like Lego and Gypsy were banned for doing nothing. you don't know how pissed off I am at grim right now for what he did, after telling him on some occasions why we shouldn't do that.

but, that's not for here and now.

So Ridley, he's a badass dragon. what kind of stuff should he do?

Ridley for Brawl

EDIT: i snapped. i'm sorry. i don't mean to be mad, but stuff happening so quickly. grim, if you see this, sorry

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Shame? the only shame was people like Lego and Gypsy were banned for doing nothing. you don't know how pissed off I am at grim right now for what he did, after telling him on some occasions why we shouldn't do that.
Yeah, Gypsy and Lego did nothing.
*removed*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
nothing could be done, me,wreked and some others tried talking him out of it, but he thought there
was no reason for him to stay, i hate that he went, but i hold respect for him

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
well, i PM'd colbusman and i'm waiting for a reply, i'll ask him if they can ask you,too
Um, alright then. >.>

I'm trying to join R.I.D.L.E.Y., quote this if you think i should join

*in memory of platnum,our 2nd worst spammer ever,
he tried this once, i wanna see if it works :chuckle:
It probably won't work >_>, though it seems I quoted your post anyway in order to say what I had to say to it. :p

I think it will be pretty cool in subspace if during the metroid segment, samus fights ridley and you get to choose which one to play as .
I'm definitely choosing Ridley then :cool:, just like I'm going to choose Zelda to be the one to rescue from Petey. Screw Peach.

anyway, well the SSE story thing seems the most open ended thing to discuss.
so what about Ridley and Krystal teaming up? it is possible since krystal is good at befreinding pteradactol type creatures, many possibilities with this one.
Hmm. Good point. >.>

*recalls the beginning portion of Star Fox Adventures*

What the hell happened today with all the Ridley threads??
The devil overcame some users today, causing them to submit to temptation. :p

hmm...samus hates AND loves ridley with a passion, the drama of brawl!
Wait. She loves him? Since when? :confused:

So Ridley, he's a badass dragon. what kind of stuff should he do?
**** the Zero Suit Samus fanboys/girls. :p

Oh. In Brawl you mean? Do something cool in SE like kidnap one of the heroes/heroins (sp?) to use as part of a bigger plot.

Hmm. On 2nd thought, nah. That would be too lame and unoriginal for one such as Ridley, but I still wonder what kind of stuff he should do...

Yeah, Gypsy and Lego did nothing. colbusman, you're an idiot. Get out of here. you never came around before; why should it change now?
*sigh*

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
sorry to any of you guys i've been hard with. just stuff happened too quickly for me and i snapped. but i would love for this thread to stay on topic and become a respectable thread

Ridley for Brawl

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i made a post about that in the other ridley thread,
i said that ridley fights samus,attacks ice clinbers after they team up, and then drops
a SS bomb on icicle mountain..
i'll post it completely if i could find it
Found it! already submitted this before in the 2.1 thread

Starts with samus in her ship, analyzing all that is happening as seen in this shot

www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea

She travels to the planet and gets attacked by ridley, causing her ship to crash.
As she emerges, She finds herself on top of a mountain, when she is attacked again by ridley.
This time he just lifts her up and drops her in a canyon belying the mountain.
As she falls, ridley flys to the top of the mountain, where he encounters the ice climbers.
They battle and it is repulsed,but just then,the peak cracks and is sent sliding into the ocean.
Ridley flies off, and the ice climbers are rescued by samus,at which point ridley gets backup.
As samus and the ice climbers fight the primid, ridley delivers a subspace bomb.

TO BE CONTINUED....

well this is my predition, it just came to me in a dream
well, what you guys think?

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
sorry to any of you guys i've been hard with. just stuff happened too quickly for me and i snapped. but i would love for this thread to stay on topic and become a respectable thread

Ridley for Brawl
Sorry for the insult.

I've gotten tired of the spam myself. It's easy to go crazy this time with 3 weeks of bad updates...anyway. Let's just keep it on topic, yah?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
@ ridley prime- I was making a crack at samus hateing ridley then the image were samus is cuddling with ridley.
on topic-hmm...I realy dont see how samus would be the one saving them when they are more suited to the ice but hey it was youre dream.

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
Hello fellow Ridley fans just an anouncement if any member from the Geno alliance ever comes here and flames again it was him not all of us so please do not take it out on all of us. Here's to new beggings with hopefully a new friendship and.... RIDLEY AND GENO FOR BRAWL!!!!1

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Why not? We could sure use your help, rather than you turning your back on us..."

Me turning my back on you? ha, don't make me laugh, i tried and tried to keep the last thread in line, none of you listened to me, so why should i keep trying. To be completly honest this thread is now filled with newbs and every single one of them is asking to join RIDLEY withouth doing anything to join, instead they spammed the hell out of the Ridley thread, and now they got the second one closed just because they whanted!.

Edit:

I don't know who started the stupid flame war against Geno but whoever did it should be ripped apart, I am on good terms with the Geno people.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Hello fellow Ridley fans just an anouncement if any member from the Geno alliance ever comes here and flames again it was him not all of us so please do not take it out on all of us. Here's to new beggings with hopefully a new friendship and.... RIDLEY AND GENO FOR BRAWL!!!!1
I think peace between these groups should be maintained, we dont want another massive toll like the last one caused...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sorry for the insult.

I've gotten tired of the spam myself. It's easy to go crazy this time with 3 weeks of bad updates...anyway. Let's just keep it on topic, yah?
seriously man, i can imagine tonights being either worse or Much better than last week's

@ ridley prime- I was making a crack at samus hateing ridley then the image were samus is cuddling with ridley.
on topic-hmm...I realy dont see how samus would be the one saving them when they are more suited to the ice but hey it was youre dream.
it was a weird dream... i quit the adventure and fought samus with link on Green Hill(sonic)...
things are looking good!!....lets not mess it up..

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
IsmaR, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I can't let you keep double and triple posting. Please stop or I might have to take action.

I'm going to be less tolerant of rule breaking in this thread. I won't hesitate to report people. Just a heads up.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Geno and Ridley are not even comparable, jus sayin.
how don't a giant space dragon in charge of alien pirates and a star alien/spirit thing trapped in a doll/puppet thing not mix??

IsmaR, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I can't let you keep double and triple posting. Please stop or I might have to take action.

I'm going to be less tolerant of rule breaking in this thread. I won't hesitate to report people. Just a heads up.
Oh, please forgive me, I must learn this stuff, and i agree, we must not tolerate rule-breakers, i am no exception.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think we will def see Ridley in SE if he's in brawl. But I doubt that he will pair up with Samus. Hell he could end up pairing with anyone! Even Ice climbers.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I'm not being negative, I mean they have nothing to do with each other, bro.
oh ok, I was worried for a sec, you are right.
I think we will def see Ridley in SE if he's in brawl. But I doubt that he will pair up with Samus. Hell he could end up pairing with anyone! Even Ice climbers.
ya thats what I was saying, we know that he wont pair up with samus not only because of the fact that they hate each-other, but also, it seems no two characters from the same series team up so far. so anyone but samus could be his partner!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
i knew there was once a battle between SSS and R.I.D.L.E.Y., but (and i feel stupid asking this cause i'm the leader of R.I.D.L.E.Y.) when was there a fight between these two clubs?
Today.

grim_lizard just spontaneously came in and started insulting geno and everyone who supports him, claiming that we all thought he was more likely than Ridley and Captain Falcon. Then Gypsy Lee came and said something like "Ridley For BRawl. Geno for *******s or something", then started spreading that Geno supporters were basically the enemies of R.I.D.L.E.Y. and we were lesser (an insult would be calling someone a "Geno"). Of course, it was a huge hand in getting them banned. Anyway, just look at the Geno thread for details. I found it especially stupid because I support both Geno and Ridley.

You guys know what would be ironically hilarious? Geno and Ridley team up in Subspace Emissary :laugh:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
We should all live harmonously together.

Ridley, Geno, Krystal, Lucario & Megaman for brawl!!!

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Today.

grim_lizard just spontaneously came in and started insulting geno and everyone who supports him, claiming that we all thought he was more likely than Ridley and Captain Falcon. Then Gypsy Lee came and said something like "Ridley For BRawl. Geno for *******s or something", then started spreading that Geno supporters were basically the enemies of R.I.D.L.E.Y. and we were lesser (an insult would be calling someone a "Geno"). Of course, it was a huge hand in getting them banned. Anyway, just look at the Geno thread for details. I found it especially stupid because I support both Geno and Ridley.

You guys know what would be ironically hilarious? Geno and Ridley team up in Subspace Emissary :laugh:
Good riddance to all those ****ing ***gots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom