• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley Threads - Permanently Banned From SWF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
After reviewing not only this thread but the entire Ridley situation, the moderators have come to the conclusion that there will, from hence forth, be no Ridley threads allowed on Smashboards. The only exception to this is if he's announced as a permanent character - then he will get his own subroom. However, even then, it will be under strict moderation - this niche of Ridley lovers has, unfortunately, proven themselves unable to discuss in a civil manner. Closing one thread for a remake is understandable - but two? No, that's too much. Not to mention this thread has already descended into spam and flame. I could go throughout this thread and permanently ban pretty much every user who has posted in here, but I've decided to be benevolent and will not be warning anyone. Consider yourselves spared.

I'm happy to see that people are so passionate about Brawl, but it saddens me that they can't express their ideas in a more decent manner. You've had your chances, and you've blown them all.

Furthermore, if anyone dares to create a new Ridley thread, they will be instantly banned for two weeks. Also, if there is any attempt to turn any other thread into a Ridley discussion thread, those users will be banned.

I'm sorry it has to come to this. Obviously, moderators such as Youko and myself want to see Ridley in Brawl, so this is not something that I enjoy doing, but as a moderator, I have to limit the amount of spam that these boards encounter.

That is all, chi.

-KOKICHI

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Important

FLAMING will not be tolerated here. Let's keep spam to a minimum. Try to act civilized, and most importantly,

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
May this thread be not as spamful as the last.

And may Ridley's ownage continue evermore.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ah Holy **** Not again!, You know what **** It! we were less than 200 posts for the 9000 mark. I'm Out of here.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Indeed so. :)

Ah Holy **** Not again!, You know what **** It! we were less than 200 posts for the 9000 mark. I'm Out of here.
You're kidding... right? If not, so long Shuma. See ya around the Internet.

Edit: Yay! I successfully made a post on the 1st page. :)

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Eh, we needed a new place anyway. Ridley is too big to stay in one thread for too long...

Has the first post changed at all? We should probably have links to the two old threads toward the beginning, don't you think?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wow ridley threads ahve the worst luck, to bad most of the founders are gone, Im a big ridley fan, but rarely post on ridley threads, im more of a megaman fan anyway... still ill try to post here more in honor of the fallen founders...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Dude I was trying to post when the thread got locked. OK I'll defend this at all cost.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Eh, we needed a new place anyway. Ridley is too big to stay in one thread for too long...

Has the first post changed at all? We should probably have links to the two old threads toward the beginning, don't you think?
I Agree , We should have a different thread for this instead of the whole "Copy and paste" But still nontheless i support ridley ;).

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Wow ridley threads ahve the worst luck, to bad most of the founders are gone, Im a big ridley fan, but rarely post on ridley threads, im more of a megaman fan anyway... still ill try to post here more in honor of the fallen founders...
Stryks, you've been inactive so long, you're out of the RIDLEY forum. I'm sure they'd let you back if you were active again.

Wow ridley threads ahve the worst luck
You're telling me, that's the 30th one they've locked today!
:ohwell:sorry about that...

RDK

Smash Hero
Someone needs to edit the first post to include the chronicles of the events of the last few hours. A memorial.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

I am dissapointed in ALL OF YOU!! How can you call yourself Ridley fans and not be as devoted as we should. People have looked at our club and idiolize it!! Everyone should be ASHAMED of yourselves!

May this thread be spam-free, because I want the glory days to return. I don't want to live in fear of spam and never post in this thread again! I love Ridley as much as the next fan! Don't f*** things up!!

P.S. Wrecked, you are NOT an official member of the club. your membership has not gone through me. If you want to join, PM me and I'll give you the info

Ridley for Brawl guys

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously and I get the usual flamish on n00bs, but lets no exagerate ok? We dont need someone to take gypsys place...
IDC if Im out the ridley site, people complained about my comic not having enough ridley lol, but one forum is enough for me really, SWF 4ever...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh snap new thread! Hmm is it possible that we have exhausted all possible Ridley related conversation? He should be confirmed tonight in honour of the new thread.

Pengie

Smash Lord
I pray that this thread will not be as spamful as the last.

Also the ultimate irony would be that Ridley gets confirmed on Monday and this thread becomes it's own forum.

Most importantly

Ridley for brawl

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
WOW, you guys suck!! Your on your 3rd Ridley thread lol.
lawl...I guess that means he's deconfirmed.

Someone needs to edit the first post to include the chronicles of the events of the last few hours. A memorial.
lol@your sig

I am dissapointed in ALL OF YOU!! How can you call yourself Ridley fans and not be as devoted as we should. People have looked at our club and idiolize it!! Everyone should be ASHAMED of yourselves!

May this thread be spam-free, because I want the glory days to return. I don't want to live in fear of spam and never post in this thread again! I love Ridley as much as the next fan! Don't f*** things up!!

P.S. Wrecked, you are NOT an official member of the club. your membership has not gone through me. If you want to join, PM me and I'll give you the info

Ridley for Brawl guys
colbusman...he returns! So this is what it takes to get you guys back, eh? Good to see you again. And Wreked has already cleared everything at the other forum and has another account. You should really come back more. The spamfest, the dumb noobs for other characters, and the crazy mods are what drove those guys into doing what they did in the first place. It was partially a desperate cry for people to shape up and partially a protest to what's been going on.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
A memorial will be made and the first post edited accordingly. It might take some time though so hang tight.

I implore you to ignore people like Ralph. We don't want flamewars to start already.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If I can join, will you please add me to the list? Since xainfeng's original thread, I have been an avid Ridley supporter, defending him many a time.

Now since the likes of Gypsy_Lee and the_grim_lizard are gone, not only can I join R.I.D.L.E.Y. without being uncomfortable or stereotyped, perhaps this thread can be about Ridley, not about flaming every other suggestion brought up.

Ridley for Brawl.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
Geez, you Ridley fans are melodramatic. XD

You've certainly convinced me, though. Watching those videos in the first post has not only led me to agree that Ridley would be fantastic in Brawl, it's inspired me to hijack my brother's Wii the moment I come home for winter break and play some Metroid.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I've come to pay my respects.

Ridley for Brawl. Keep this thread in check.

Be good. ;)
Always nice to see a familiar face.

Please, keep this in check.

And as a side not, I've seen some confusion with R.I.D.L.E.Y. members.

All the people on the first post are the Club members. If you are not on the first post, you are NOT a member. PM me if you want to join

Ridley for Brawl

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Seriously and I get the usual flamish on n00bs, but lets no exagerate ok? We dont need someone to take gypsys place...
IDC if Im out the ridley site, people complained about my comic not having enough ridley lol, but one forum is enough for me really, SWF 4ever...
That's true, that's true, but this one is getting far too many noobs on it. Let us know if you change your mind.

Now since the likes of Gypsy_Lee and the_grim_lizard are gone, not only can I join R.I.D.L.E.Y. without being uncomfortable or stereotyped, perhaps this thread can be about Ridley, not about flaming every other suggestion brought up.
I think you're misunderstanding things a bit, sir.

edit: doh...double post ftl
(I was used to the high posting rate.)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yes... And thus, it begins again.

The Ridley thread will always live, just like Ridley. And do I see old members returning? Colbusman? Even O D I N, the semi-resigned member?

Yes. Ridley's victory poses, the current topic. Let's not wander, shall we? I doubt three (Real) locked Ridley threads would be good.

I can't think of ones better than the ones in the first post. Perhaps something where Ridley performs a dive-bomb, looking like a comet, but with a stream of plasma from his mouth...

Already, we speculate madly!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Shuma whont be around here a lot now good Sir, so it falls to you and Aryman, besides no one listens to me. So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom