• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley in a parka

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman

Edit:
Somebody edited my title to "Ridley in Space...", so I changed it. I wouldn't capitalize space; it's not a proper noun. Ridley is also wearing his parka on Tatooine. He has very odd tastes.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
A mod said that if you make another Ridley thread even as a joke you would be banned for 2 weeks...
To be honest, I think banning a topic is silly. I wonder why, if users that deserved to be banned were banned, any problem would persist. Though, those character discussion threads are often nothing but discussion centers for certain groups, often going pages without discussing the actual character.

I'll miss Ridley threads, though, as nothing is more than stopping in & saying "HE TOO BIG". XD

I'm thinking of drawing Geno in a parka next.

Edit:
Edit:
Somebody edited my title to "Ridley in Space...", so I changed it. I wouldn't capitalize space; it's not a proper noun. Ridley is also wearing his parka on Tatooine. He has very odd tastes.
He's not in space, silly. If anything he's hanging out near Death Wind. I'm sure those winds make it awfully chilly there.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
To be honest, I think banning a topic is silly. I wonder why, if users that deserved to be banned were banned, any problem would persist. Though, those character discussion threads are often nothing but discussion centers for certain groups, often going pages without discussing the actual character.

I'll miss Ridley threads, though, as nothing is more than stopping in & saying "HE TOO BIG". XD

I'm thinking of drawing Geno in a parka next.
Im sure the mods will allow a new Ridley thread, as soon as everyone cools off

Can't wait to see Geno in a parka

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
How many people even were spamming, flaming, trolling, and/or being *******s, anyway?

I'm busy with a gigantic time-consuming project that's due in about 11 hours. I also have to study for a make-up test for the one I missed last Monday that is entirely essay in a pretty difficult subject, History, & I wouldn't mind getting some sleep before that. I slept from 17:00-23:45, & staying up for 22 hours might prove to be difficult, given how busy I've been for all the time thus far & will be for the remainder. All in all, I won't be able to draw anything else for the day, most likely.

Procastination, thou art a cruel mistress.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
C'mon, whats more important?
a gigantic time-consuming project that's due in about 11 hours and studying for a make-up test for the one you missed last Monday that is entirely essay in a pretty difficult subject or....
GENO IN A PARKA!!!!

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Did you type that or copy & paste it? XD

This is something like 30% of my grade. You'll get more crappy MS Paint pictures, just not today. :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Please, just drop the Ridley topic discussion and discus the art.

I think it's rather good, though he doesn't have a very evil expression on his face like he usually does, though he's got a new jacket. Maybe he's just been chilly in all the previous games and just wanted to borrow a shirt from Samus?

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
He needs the parka for when he gets hit by Iceberg. I do like the concept of him being on Death Wind, though. F-Zero Death Wind, that is. None of the newer ones had the green oceans, to my knowledge. I said that based solely on the green background I used, but I'd love to see that as a stage in Brawl. It's not likely, though.

That certainly would be great music, though.

I know all that Brawl discussion is off-topic a bit, but maybe I'll draw it tomorrow so it's on-topic. XD

Death Wind would be fun to draw, actually... *Brain storms*

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if i can post this here but....

I drew this and put it on smashboards years ago. This Ridley topic made me nostalgic:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Last warning: Enough R.I.D.L.E.Y. stuff.

Bandana Ridley lost his tail though. :(

Top Bottom