• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Ridley for Brawl would be cool if he was done right, no half assing it w/ him at all or if they could not get him good as a playable character then seeing him pop up to fight in an adventure mode or 1 player battle would be great too.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I can see some terrorist jokes coming on, please people, don't go there. And my last one is only offensive if you believe in the Greek mythological gods
What?? I'm an orthodox greek myologinistian! Um...yeah...jk But you've got a point.

Ridley for Brawl would be cool if he was done right, no half assing it w/ him at all or if they could not get him good as a playable character then seeing him pop up to fight in an adventure mode or 1 player battle would be great too.
...I thought you were the Naruto kid at first...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Just so everyone knows, you guys don't have to just talk about the contest. It was meant to be something to do in case we got too far off topic or there was nothing to talk about.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I don't think he'll be Meta Ridley. MR might be a boss or something, but I don't see it being his FS or anything.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
^B It would stay the same. (He soars upward and opens his wings at the apex of his jump.

>B Homing Missiles (Three or four missles shoot out of him and into the air, then they quickly home in on the opponent. Little damage or knockback. Think Samus' homing missles but faster, smaller, and with better homing capabilities.)

B Plasma Beam (Similar to the final smash I have in my Ridley moveset, except he remains planted on the ground, and the move is chargeable.)

VB Bombs (A little bombs drops from Ridley's chest. Three fall whilst gliding.)

Just off of the top of my head. But, I don't like the idea of it being his final smash though.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
its possible for me to get it before the americans easily japan will be getting it first so ill just get one of them though the language has been change to english(im scottish)
anyway amazon are getting brawl on the 31st of augsut check for your self

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
its possible for me to get it before the americans easily japan will be getting it first so ill just get one of them though the language has been change to english(im scottish)
anyway amazon are getting brawl on the 31st of augsut check for your self
ah but you have missed the fact that the european nintendo site states you won't get brawl until 2008

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Huh? I guess my last post didn't go through...

I didn't think of this, but someone (not sure who) said it before, and I liked it very much.

Someone cool I guess? said:
Ridley - There's no logical way for him NOT to be in Brawl.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Are you not talking about Metroid Prime 3? Because that is the only game for the Wii to speak of that is coming out in August.

If Amazon has Brawl as August it's because they're too dumb to know any better and don't keep up with news updates.

EDIT: I checked. It says Dec. 3: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Supe...04?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1186176971&sr=8-1

EDIT 2: If you're talking about the UK website...:laugh: I have no idea where they got that date. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Smash...52?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1186177065&sr=8-1
But holy smokes your games are expensive!!

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
ah okay sob* sob*

Order Date: 28 Jul 2007
Order #: 026-1457975-8038869
Recipient: Jordan Alexande Burgess Jessiman
Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 6 Sep 2007 - 11 Sep 2007 1 of: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

just to point out this is my order(dont poke fun at my name)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Are you not talking about Metroid Prime 3? Because that is the only game for the Wii to speak of that is coming out in August.

If Amazon has Brawl as August it's because they're too dumb to know any better and don't keep up with news updates.

EDIT: I checked. It says Dec. 3: http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Supe...04?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1186176971&sr=8-1

EDIT 2: If you're talking about the UK website...:laugh: I have no idea where they got that date. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Smash...52?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1186177065&sr=8-1
But holy smokes your games are expensive!!
see on the website it is 26 october when released(wtf i never jnew that im geussing that is a **** up that just cant be right)and when you preorder you get it (normally)minimuin about a month before it comes outplus i find them no expensive though ps3 games are 50 quid

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
ah okay sob* sob*

Order Date: 28 Jul 2007
Order #: 026-1457975-8038869
Recipient: Jordan Alexande Burgess Jessiman
Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 6 Sep 2007 - 11 Sep 2007 1 of: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

just to point out this is my order(dont poke fun at my name)
Don't worry man. My name is probably like 10x gayer and lamer than yours.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Are dragons and insects related at all? I'm not sure about that one... I suppose anything is possible
Dragons are very similar to insects that have been turned into gigantic unstoppable lizards. More than two limbs and wings are actually somewhat rare in the animal kingdom. Of course, there's always the Dragonfly, a skinny, winged multilegged insect...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Since I can't post this in any of the threads due to the fact that they're getting locked (which is good)...

Yay, McFox is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom