• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Informal: In other words, I'm not making a poll or anything.

@silver...yeah, but I wish more people had participated. (Including myself...I never took the time to do anything other than those two 5-minute MSP ones...)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Omg are you stupid noob Gypsy they just need to use its size in the trailer and all will be well!

Informal for brawl!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thats post is 3 letters longer than an average Nsider!

Ridley the Pokemon slayer...
Ike the dragon slayer!! (O noes!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im saying Ike is a Dragon slayer... im not saying he can beat Ridley i mean nothing can beat Ridley (Apart from Waluigi of course).

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Im saying Ike is a Dragon slayer... im not saying he can beat Ridley i mean nothing can beat Ridley (Apart from Waluigi of course).
eh??

On a side note, if being the commander of the Space Pirates is Ridley's job, how do you think he gets paid?

brawl-dawg

Smash Rookie
waluigi?? hahahahahahahahahahayeah right!!!!

anyway ridley is not brawl material! he is metroid prime material thats it!

the grim lizard

Smash Master
There were a lot of noobs that came to this thread today for some reason, but they didn't stick around very long.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
no.

And i mean because Waluigi would kill him self before Ridley even entered the stage (He wouldn't kill himself out of fear... just because of his life)*

*Thats if his competence was enough to hang the rope

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
you know what nvm i shuld leave this thread for pro-ridley peopl like you guys
Bad idea to step into a full room of supporters for something and insult what their supporting, the other option (and much much wiser) is too make/join a thread of anti-ridleys (good luck finding one). the first option is more noobish and a very bad idea.
You could just forget about it also and just go to a thread you support, even wiser than option two.

Good ridanse (stupid word).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Exactly and if you say it in a way that doesn't sound stupid or arrogant then we will try not to flame you.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Someone need to make a graph of the number of posts per day in this thread from the time it was created until now. I'd be curious to see the curvature...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I'm starting on it. It's amazing how none of the regulars who posted here in the beginning post here anymore. I know a lot of them are still around, too. Another thing...the mods aren't nearly involved in contributing ideas anymore. Back in the day they used to do that a lot more. It's sad what the noobs over the past year have done to them...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea we see more and more noobs these days posting one liners that get on your nerves... never to post again... don't get the same kick out of a noob war as i used to *sigh* where are you ALPHA NOOB! WHERE ARE YOU!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom