• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridiculous Character Theory: Plusul & Minun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
You know, those adorable little clones of Pikachu?

Okay, so.
Get rid of Pichu.
Get rid of Ice Climbers.
In addition, put in this two-man mouse Poke'mon character!

I know, stupid, right?
But hey, it crossed my mind once or... several times, so I had to get other opinions!
(plusle *****)

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
This is one of the worst character suggestions anyones ever thought of. And it's been thought of before, you're not the first to think so.

Sariku

Smash Master
I knew he *****! Thats why I gave my Plusle to Micheal Jackson..^^

But yeah, Ice Climbers should stay. Replace Pichu with someone like... Lucario. Or Deoxys.

And Pichu and Lucario are my fave pokemon, so that would be awesome.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
This is one of the worst character suggestions anyones ever thought of. And it's been thought of before, you're not the first to think so.
Haha, that horrible and unthinkable? xD
I'm aware that it was probably though of before, I'm not the only person in this world - and it seems like a common thing to think upon.

But hey, I didn't see any board, *click new post*. :)

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
I knew he *****! Thats why I gave my Plusle to Micheal Jackson..^^

But yeah, Ice Climbers should stay. Replace Pichu with someone like... Lucario. Or Deoxys.

And Pichu and Lucario are my fave pokemon, so that would be awesome.
I personally think that all of the Poke'mon beyond Jhoto are completely stupid.
But, almost everyone's familiar with Plusle and Minun, so, yeah... xD
Another thought and reminder of this, is the show Teen Titans.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with it, but in the show they have these two superheros that are... *******... lol, more like young kids. They work together, or not at all.
Blah, which leads to Ice Climbers, to Plusle and Minun, to Pichu, to this thread.

Ta-dah!

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah, thats what happens to me alot, but the Multi Quote Feature comes in handy. Just press multiquote on any posts you wanna quote, and after you pressed them all, press quote on the last one. They should all be there.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, thats what happens to me alot, but the Multi Quote Feature comes in handy. Just press multiquote on any posts you wanna quote, and after you pressed them all, press quote on the last one. They should all be there.
Ah, didn't see that one before.
I'll be sure to use it in the future ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom