• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rid Lee for Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
I would say Rid Lee's moveset would be a series of randomized animations, all of which call for instant win.

RDK

Smash Hero
Seriously though, an official moveset should be made for him. And we need a section on the first post for debunking of why people think Rid Lee won't be in.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Seriously though, an official moveset should be made for him. And we need a section on the first post for debunking of why people think Rid Lee won't be in.
B- Rid Lee PUNCH!!!- Like a Falcon Punch, but it's an insta-kill and comes out in 1 frame and breaks shields.

>B- Rid Lee FIRE BREATH!!!- Like Bowser's Fire Breath, but comes out in 1 frame, and causes 999 damage.

VB- Rid Lee CHUCK NORRIS!!!- Summons Chuck Norris to slaughter all foes. Chuck Norris instantly kills anyone he touches, and he is the size of Rid Lee's abs (200 feet tall)

^B- Rid Lee STAGE TELEPORT!!!- Teleports the entire stage under Rid Lee to recover him, and makes people that were on the stage fall to their death.

THIS MOVESET IS PWNAGE!!!

Edit: 200th post.

RDK

Smash Hero
B- Rid Lee PUNCH!!!- Like a Falcon Punch, but it's an insta-kill and comes out in 1 frame and breaks shields.

>B- Rid Lee FIRE BREATH!!!- Like Bowser's Fire Breath, but comes out in 1 frame, and causes 999 damage.

VB- Rid Lee CHUCK NORRIS!!!- Summons Chuck Norris to slaughter all foes.

^B- Rid Lee STAGE TELEPORT!!!- Teleports the entire stage under Rid Lee to recover him, and makes people on the stage fall to their death.

THIS MOVESET IS PWNAGE!!!
LMAO, that was perfect. I love his Up-B.

Thread maker, post that on the first page.

RDK

Smash Hero
You get banned for this? Wow these boards are messed up.
Well, technically this thread isn't breaking any rules. The rule was that no more Ridley topics could be posted until he's actually confirmed. But this isn't a Ridley topic--this is a Rid Lee topic. Their movesets aren't even alike.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Well, technically this thread isn't breaking any rules. The rule was that no more Ridley topics could be posted until he's actually confirmed. But this isn't a Ridley topic--this is a Rid Lee topic. Their movesets aren't even alike.
I don't understand.

Why no ridley topics, remember i just found this place a couple of months ago

Still he shouldnt be banned.. this is brilliant!

RDK

Smash Hero
true dat, as far as a final smash goes i think that once mr lee gets the fs ball the tv screen implodes from the shear awsomeness of rid lee. Then when you next play brawl all that you see is "Rid Lee wins forever, we give up". But its just an idea...
When Rid Lee gets the Smash Ball, you Wii explodes with pure ecstasy.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
true dat, as far as a final smash goes i think that once mr lee gets the fs ball the tv screen implodes from the shear awsomeness of rid lee. Then when you next play brawl all that you see is "Rid Lee wins forever, we give up". But its just an idea...
For a final smash....

FS: Rid Lee jumps out of the tv, and smashes the controllers of the people playing against you. He then shouts in their faces "YOU REMEMBER ME FOREVER!!!" He then merges back into the tv, and the game is over, with Rid Lee wins.

T-major

Smash Champion
Ridley owns Geno..... just sayin...
Very much so. I like Geno, but....... it's Fu*cking RIDLEY PEOPLE!!

the imploded TV should turn into cake afterwards. not just cake, though; DELICIOUS CAKE!

RDK

Smash Hero
Final Smash: He transforms into Captain Falcon, allowing him to win forever.
PARADOX. That much win can't be handled by the current laws of physics. That would make the universes asplode.

Even the interweb might go down. *GASP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom