• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shlike

Smash Ace
hey derk there is a replay on your wii of me against andilex could you upload it???

it was zss vs diddy on smashville i think or yoshi's i dont remember or maybe bf lol

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
DERK what's with your crazy new font lol
im just hanging around here in my own wierd way. that and im having fun spamming my way to 1,000 post lol

im more worried about his avatar, i thought that was him for a second.
haha that's so funny, the last time I head that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
im just hanging around here in my own wierd way. that and im having fun spamming my way to 1,000 post lol

haha that's so funny, the last time I head that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur
lets spam together,

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
syoudous where are the vids!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Delayed, not like it's top priority for me at the moment. I wanted to do it during the get together because I can't get them all up in one day. But that didn't happen.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I've been offered but I know if I apply for it, it won't go through. I don't exactly "own" the content of the video being represented. A bit of a complicated process but to keep it short: Games aren't allowed unless I gain full permission from the developers.

Sometime during next week I'll get the videos up for sure. I can guarantee you that as it's been too long for me to be holding it out. Also does anyone still plan or want to goto the Laredo tournament?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet

roninwarrior24

Smash Rookie
i would like to learn the game, but since i dont know anyone from the tsusunoko end, going out and buying it is a hueva super attack.

my mains if i ever do play it:
Megaman
ken?
Megaman Volnutt has the best keepaway in the game.

Ken the Eagle has the best runaway in the game.

Perfect fit for you, Guero. Well done! :)

Anyways, after messing around with over half the cast, I decided to use Ryu/Tekkaman (for now, at least). Does anyone think this game will get enough players for a side tourney or something a BF8? The Smash crew down here is the only hope of keeping this game alive (trust me, most of the SFIV/Marvel crew is NOT playing this game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom