• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Hmmm i'll think about it, Valentines is taking a good chunk out of my wallet.

On another note there is going to be a tourney here on th 15th, cheap entry, i make sure they use sbr rules and i can find out more details if you guys would be interested in coming.

I have nothing to do with the tourney except for the idea of the store having one, but the store manage was apparently a pro in that one street fighter gamecounter strike i think idk, but he's a cool dude so he knows how things work

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Hah i'll see what what goes down. How far is CC from the exact location of the tourney?

The entry fee for this tourney is 8 bucks. Such a random number if you ask me, and 2 dudes whom i've met from kingsville should be there, and i'll let them know about yalls tourney. I hate people older than me that DON"T drive. Lame.

Anyways does anyone know if the alice kids still play anything?

Oh and brawl, not melee. But if i do go to yalls tourney i'll be down for some melle friendlies
but i guarantee you that i am BEYOND rusty.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Hah i'll see what what goes down. How far is CC from the exact location of the tourney?

The entry fee for this tourney is 8 bucks. Such a random number if you ask me, and 2 dudes whom i've met from kingsville should be there, and i'll let them know about yalls tourney. I hate people older than me that DON"T drive. Lame.

Anyways does anyone know if the alice kids still play anything?

Oh and brawl, not melee. But if i do go to yalls tourney i'll be down for some melle friendlies
but i guarantee you that i am BEYOND rusty.
If they have a smashboards account direct them to this thread. If not just show it to them anyway so they have all the information.

B

btorres18

Utb Rooms

I work at SETB 1.536. I'am tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays so feel free to go and see if we can get to some plan. Probably we would just need to make a request for the CS (computer science) lab.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
What about around 12 or 12:30? I also want to take my Wii and Brawl and do a few trial matches just to see if there is any lag and to see how easy it is to set it up and everything. Would that work?

B

btorres18

Not so sure about that one but take it anyways. Since its very visible (Huge projector) maybe we'll have to ask for permission, but take it maybe we can arrange that pre-test(take two wiimotes :laugh: LOL).

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Beto, if we use that lab we are going to need at least 5-8 stations running. That means we can have around 6 people playing Brawl at all times. Is that possible? Or would it be only one station?

By station I mean "TV + Wii + Brawl"

B

btorres18

Theres space for about 4 more sets.. plus the projector = 5.

i think 4 of 30" or below would fit perfectly.

B

btorres18

The lab can held about 40 persons Max (thats the # of comp. there). You would need to come and check it out yourself.

Gao~

Smash Cadet
o really? but it says january 21.....im in i suppose....maybe. i live in hidalgo, u aren't too far

edit: oops its febuary, yea im in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom