• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Then ill MM you Vorguen :) $5?? and then a $10 MM for anyone that wants to in teams against Broly and I, oh yea and anyone good in melee besides tsetse or anyone from the RGV crew?? if so we can get a melee tourny going on the side, wut do u think vorguen?

Gao~

Smash Cadet
Then ill MM you Vorguen :) $5?? and then a $10 MM for anyone that wants to in teams against Broly and I, oh yea and anyone good in melee besides tsetse or anyone from the RGV crew?? if so we can get a melee tourny going on the side, wut do u think vorguen?
i used to know the RGV crew but that last time i saw them was at cyber comics....(edinburg) and their best player "kev munny" (or something like that) got beat by a peach player called "smiles" and thats the last time i heard of em. so im looking forward to this new fresh start at brawl :) i know it will be a big hit like melee one day, patience is a virtue

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I love Brawl more than Melee already, even though it took a while. This tournament will probably gather a big majority of the Valley players so we can start getting together for more events more often.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Sure Magik, I'll MM you. Although I like to make my money matches 1 dollar since I hate gambling and I just keep them low so that it isn't about the money but about the competition.

Anyway yeah definitely at the tournament I'll be MM'ing anyone.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Melee is better than brawl.

Smiles beating Kev Munny is no big news since smiles is from Crystal City and CC was at one time the best in Texas in Melee. Plus smiles also won that that tourney.

Gao~

Smash Cadet
Melee is better than brawl.

Smiles beating Kev Munny is no big news since smiles is from Crystal City and CC was at one time the best in Texas in Melee. Plus smiles also won that that tourney.
yea i saw him win that tournament, and kev either went emo or just got very thoughtful sitting down alone in a corner for the whole tourny, i heard he later picked up marth but after that brawl was around the corner so i put away the gamecube in the closet and set my wii ready for the big fresh start. simply, smiles was AMAZING with his peach

tsetse

Smash Lord
if it was not for the fact that I get sleepy after playing brawl for more than 30 minutes I would pick it up competetively.... As it stands i will stick to melee until they find an AT that will speed up brawl drastically.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
I am VickeyBabe. Wife of Shlike-senpai in 1.RL 2.Fiesta 3.Drums 4. And any sort of video game. Brother of Vorguen-sama. or (condoriano)

I would like to say i love link but he sucks wenus ( shoulder crust) and i will use teh marths to sweet spot my sword in your face. kay thanks bai. GomuGomuNo...pwnd :D

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Vickey Babe for you hun. All i know is i has moar skills in brawl. i eat snakes, robs, and meta knights for dinner, because breakfast im too tired to play brawl, so no breakfast referrence babe

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Well Vorguen told me to post so...

I may be attending this and I might bring a Wii. My Wii is homebrew enabled and I thought it would be nice to enable a few minor codes like infinite replay time saving and... well pretty much that's it. Unless someone wants like other minor codes like no tripping then that's fine by me. Anyone who saves a replay I will record when I get home and upload to youtube with plenty of subscribers. If people want their matches uploaded and if Vorguen is fine by that. Just thought I could help out the community here.

Other than that I'm not very well known but I'm sure Magik has seen me a few times during Uploaded tournaments before anyone asks.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
For a tournament, modded Wii's are normally not admissable. However, if the ONLY codes running are the infinite replay ones you can run the Wii by me before the matches start and we will check it out.

Uploading videos would actually be nice and a good idea, it would definitely be appreciated.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
For a tournament, modded Wii's are normally not admissable. However, if the ONLY codes running are the infinite replay ones you can run the Wii by me before the matches start and we will check it out.

Uploading videos would actually be nice and a good idea, it would definitely be appreciated.
Sounds fair. It's not exactly a guarantee that I'll bring my Wii or even come to this (I'll know for sure on that week though if I can attend). But I am hoping though I can arrive and bring my Wii. Will be alot of fun. Just PM me or something before the tourney or whenever you want of what should be on/off or what just in case you change your mind on something and from there it should be alright.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
The only thing that would be allowed to be on would be infinite replays. Anything else is banned. And not to sound harsh but it can cause disqualification, but that is just to be fair. Of course, we can look at your Wii before the matches start just to make sure everything is up to speed, so there shouldn't be a problem. :)

Now a question(s), how old are you? Who do you main?

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
The only thing that would be allowed to be on would be infinite replays. Anything else is banned. And not to sound harsh but it can cause disqualification, but that is just to be fair. Of course, we can look at your Wii before the matches start just to make sure everything is up to speed, so there shouldn't be a problem. :)

Now a question(s), how old are you? Who do you main?
I honestly don't really know who to use offline anymore (yes I play laggy online and it's bad experience I know). But characters I like and use are Marth/Snake/Meta Knight and some other characters but I guess I'll decide who to use if I get a few friendlies. I might try Snake though for fun. I don't main him though. Marth/Meta Knight were my favs to use when I started playing the game. Before Meta Knight got lame. :(

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Ah I see. That's fine cool. We get together in Brownsville every now and then to play friendlies. Maybe sometime you can join us so you can get some offline practice and some experience for the tourney.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Ah I see. That's fine cool. We get together in Brownsville every now and then to play friendlies. Maybe sometime you can join us so you can get some offline practice and some experience for the tourney.
Possibly, IM me sometime. You know my screen name. :)

Gao~

Smash Cadet
lol an MMORPG called Tibia. He was from Mexico though. So how is your Falco Gao? Have you ever competed?
i competed once, on the battle of the border 2 i think and it was with metaknight. falco is going along ok, but i don't expect to win, but i really do wanna learn what kind of variety is out there :)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Also where the videos will be uploaded are going to be here: http://www.youtube.com/syoudous

Stating this now so people won't be wondering where they might be.
Thanks syoudous. And that brings me to the most important question of all. How the heck do I pronounce your name? >.>

o ok sweet. too much snake >.< i want to see new chars but ok i really do wanna see whats up....new techniques and stuff :)
I'll be using ROB a lot too don't worry. I might toss in a few other characters in there for a mix-up. Some Wolf, Olimar, or G&W here or there. ;)

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Thanks syoudous. And that brings me to the most important question of all. How the heck do I pronounce your name? >.>
I smashed on my keyboard and this came out. But seriously, I just say "Sigh-ow-dus". Think of it however you like and say whatever you think is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom