• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rexburg Smash Tournament - Project M

BBQdPickles

Smash Cadet
The Largest Rexburg Smash tournament in Eastern Idaho!

How to Register: Please pre-register by posting on the Rexburg Smash group page that you plan to participate (https://www.facebook.com/groups/rexburgsmash/). The $3 entry fee will be collected before the tournament.

What should I bring?: $3 for the entry fee, a controller (Wii or gamecube), and if possible, a small TV and Wii System to help speed the tournament process.

What are the prizes?: Prizes will go to the top 3 winners and all the cash will be split 60/30/10 %.

Rules: 4 stock, NO ITEMS, 8 minute time limit, Double Elimination - which means if you lose, you have a chance to work your way back up to the top from the loser's bracket. No characters are banned. Only the approved stages will be played on.

Make sure to go to the MENS clubhouse (Jordan Ridge) towards the back of the complex.

*This tournament is being hosted by the Rexburg Smash group and is in no way affiliated with The Ridge, although we are extremely grateful for letting us hold the tournament in the clubhouse.

metwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
metooduke
What are the plans for rules? Best 2 out of 3? counter picks?

ukeguy

Smash Rookie
NNID
eesnamdoow
Hey, I know this is late and off topic but I'm coming up to Rexburg this week and I was just wondering what the smash scene is like up there. I don't have a Facebook so I can't really look at that group page =(

Capn'CocoCharms

Smash Rookie
We have very small tournaments twice a week at a place called Shake Out. Tuesdays at 8:00pm it's Brawl and Saturdays at 1:00pm it's Project M. It's free entry with food prizes. We are really hoping to have more serious tournaments soon, but we just need a better place. We did at Game Pulse for a while, but sadly they've been kind of flaky with us lately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom