• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REVIVAL Unofficial Project M Young Link [Fierce Deity Transformation] Screenshots!

Moveset First Release

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
I now need someone to make a Majora's Mask styled bow, arrow, and hookshot to use with the moveset. Is there anyone who can do so?

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
There are boomerang and bow models in the LOZ: OOT 3D page on models resource that you could use maybe just as placeholders. The hookshot may be harder to import because it doesn't have the chain part on the model.
Sorry, but those models will not work directly in game. If I try to import them directly, the models will get screwed up and will not look the right way. And also, these are the Ocarina of Time models, and I would prefer them to be from Majora's Mask. I asked @Theytah if he could make these models, and have not yet received any word back. Fingers-Crossed!

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
Just found this. Looks great! Sad I can't playtest, but I'll get over it lol. I'll be excited to see where this goes!

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
This sounds promising! Where will we get to see some footage? :shades: Also, Pik's model is amazing to fit the Brawl style. Why don't you include both models when iwantgames' HW Young Link is done?

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
I will try to add both models, if I can get Pik's rigged over Toon Link. At the moment, the moveset is not in-game ready, so any footage will come later. And since the model is not ready to be used, the moveset will temporarily be Toon Link fighting as Young Link would. (Toon Link would be pulling out the Fierce Deity mask)

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the triple post(dang I talk a lot), but the moveset is complete! Now the first release is dependent on when iwantgames releases his Young Link model. The Fierce Deity model can be different, but the Young Link one is needed.

Last edited:

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
This sounds great, i hope he gets his different equipment from MM like the Razor and Gilded Swords and Mirror shield.

Last edited:

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
I only have plans for the Deku and MM hero shield, more would create a huge download filesize. also I already pm'd pyro about it but I will be finishing up young link this weekend, unless something pops up and I become busy

iwantgames

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Andre/Iwantgames
ok, so I just opened up the max file to see where I left off on young link and i'm gonna need a bit more time than this weekend. He's not optimized enough, needs a ton of textures to be made, and I have to rig him again(optimizing breaks rig). i'll do as much as I can but i'm pretty sure he will be not done this weekend.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Young Link needs more than one person to make him! I need an animator, a model maker/editor, and someone to do various work(sfx, gfx, etc.). If you are interested in joining, reply here and I will add you to a conversation. There we will discuss things like the models to use, other moves, and various things like animations.

Last edited:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Young Link needs more than one person to make him! I need an animator, a model maker/editor, and someone to do various work(sfx, gfx, etc.). If you are interested in joining, reply here and I will add you to a conversation. There we will discuss things like the models to use, other moves, and various things like animations.
Can i join? I can't use sawndz on my computer but i can send some wav files for you to put in. Also, it would be much easier if you made a discord server so i can be updated quicker without having to open chrome. Thanks :b:

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
I don't really have any technical skill whatsoever besides basic texture editing. I do have ideas for each of his moves though. I would think of Young Link (Since we are using the HW incarnation and weapon, as a slow swordfighter with above average range and power. I am going to work on making a list of moves (Assuming no transformations besides FD for now).

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Here it is. When Young Link's Neutral Special is fully charged, could the Kokiri Sword change into the FD's Sword (No gameplay difference, just an indicator)? Sorry for the ordering, the text document acted weird while copypasting

Retracted Because I am in the Conversation. Thanks, Pyro.

So, Pyro Gaming Pyro Gaming , What do you think?

Last edited:

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
Can i join? I can't use sawndz on my computer but i can send some wav files for you to put in. Also, it would be much easier if you made a discord server so i can be updated quicker without having to open chrome. Thanks :b:
I don't really have any technical skill whatsoever besides basic texture editing. I do have ideas for each of his moves though. I would think of Young Link (Since we are using the HW incarnation and weapon, as a slow swordfighter with above average range and power. I am going to work on making a list of moves (Assuming no transformations besides FD for now).
Okay, I am about to add you both to the team. As for the moveset ideas, try to keep them on the conversation, and not the thread.

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
I have plenty of team members, but I still need an animator. I can't code the attacks without the animations, and without the animations, the moveset cannot progress much further. So if you can animate, please PM me and I'll give you further instruction.

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988
I tried getting the 3.6 narrator, not 3.6b.
the folder D1 has some of the final announcer quotes well verias takes on them, not fully sure if you can find something usfull in it or not though ( i dont remember if he ever said Link in any of the takes, he liked to say Ike and Pit though)

Yalung

Smash Cadet
the folder D1 has some of the final announcer quotes well verias takes on them, not fully sure if you can find something usfull in it or not though ( i dont remember if he ever said Link in any of the takes, he liked to say Ike and Pit though)
I appreciate it, but I need the whole cast.

Although rather interesting to hear 3.6b say much more characters. I will probably use them in the future.

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988
I appreciate it, but I need the whole cast.

Although rather interesting to hear 3.6b say much more characters. I will probably use them in the future.
i understand, well i tried my best, hopefully you can find what you need to make the announcer call for Young Link

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
I can possibly add Young Link's sound effects over a boss or other character's sound bank. Kind of busy right now, but maybe in September I'd be able to.

Last edited:

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
I can double post on my thread if I want. Deal with it. Okay, some updates. I have decided to let all of you decide on the fate of the FD, as he is the main issue holding back the first release. The choices for his fate are in the poll, and be sure to choose wisely.

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988
ok so i cast my vote on the Fierce Deity (Final Smash) and i got to say i would like if he was like lucarios Smash 4 final smash (meaning have full control of him), well theres my thought on the matter

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
I was a bit confused by the choices, but I voted remove FD until he was ready. Out of curiosity, what's the difference between wait until FD is done and FD as final smash?

Top Bottom