• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of long island. Brawl singles/doubs.Brawl midtier.Melee.Mvc3.SSF4.MK9

Status
Not open for further replies.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Hasn't been a real long island tournament in forever.
Punishmentdivine
Will(broc kong)
Kirinblaze
Myself

Will be running this huge tournament.
Normally we draw a lot of attention from local colleges and advertise in gamestops/playntrades.
Not to mention the location is,

SUNY stony brook
Stony brook, ny
Student union gaming room

There is a lot of rules and probably a video of venue coming up soon.

Main travel + about the venue is there's a Long island railroad train right at the venue connecting to nyc.

There are countless food places at the venue such as deli's fast food burger places chinese pizza all within walking distance outside the gaming room.
This college is hugee and there is easy parking right behind the venue and there will be signs up at the college entrance to direct you into it.

Venue-10$
Brawl singles-10$
Brawl doubles-10+10=20$
Mvc3-5$
Mk9-5$
Ssf4-5$
Melee singles-5$
Brawl mid tier-5$

Spectator-5$
Venue is only 5$ if your playing in 1 tournament that's non-brawl singles/doubles.

Yes all this tournaments are happening even if we have to hire a 5th person to get things moving, its gona be a strict tournament better ran then we ever have before.
We've reached 112 before at castle half of them being locals from Long island.

There will also be a allisbrawl and shoryuken posting so please get on those sites and post and hype this tournament.

Oh and of course there will be discounts on setups that will be confirmed with the rest of the info.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Does the Mexican place in the Union food court still have those **** pork burritos? And are they open on weekends?

This is the deciding factor in my attendance.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
This tournament will also be sponsered so that means added setups and prize bonus's added to the pots. And discounts are going to be given to the top 50-100 ranked players as of the day of the tournament.

:phone:

doommachine15

Smash Ace
All of you long island/nassau/city players should be posting here as a long island discussion thread kind of thing for now so it stays bumped because you know your gona go. I can make a huge list of you

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I have a load of friends at SB who play brawl and MvC3 so this is deff gonna be hype but I'll spread the word as far as I can!!

Smok

Smash Rookie
I'm from South Shore Nassau. I've been dying to play Melee again, any biweekly/monthly events around besides this tourny?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I'm from South Shore Nassau. I've been dying to play Melee again, any biweekly/monthly events around besides this tourny?
^LOL you found this in the tourny thread why not continue to look and see if there is melee out here on L.I.

BUT YOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES +10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES +10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES +10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES +10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES + 10HYPES

Hyped as hell SBU get ready for this cause Im coming to wreck your college in Brawl!!

xenen

Smash Rookie
If I'm not too beat up from the Devildriver and Arch Enemy concert the night before, I'm definitely down!

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
First post on smash boards w/ this account lol.

I live in Kings Park (20 minutes away) and a friend of mine and I have been getting back into melee.

You can put Utzz and Ursper for melee singles

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Attention melee players: I completely understand your very loyal to your game and mabye dislike some things about brawl and feel behind if you wanted to pick it up. But let me tell you, this area is one of the most friendliest areas for smash your going to and if you enter brawl also you will get experience and if you lose right away the first X amount of people will be entered into a 2nd chance brawl for free.

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming, but I want to know, is SSFIV going to be played on 360 or PS3. I only have a PS3 stick, not dual modded.

Grape Ape

Smash Apprentice
It starts at 9:30am? Where? I was all over sbu student union and even inn the sac at stonybrook and did not see anyone playing smash. Can you shed some light on this?

Grape Ape

Smash Apprentice
So I checked sb campus for a long time, went back again with utzz, not a single person with so much as a gamecube controller. Thanks for the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom