• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Grab!?!?!?

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
So i was messing aroung the other day, and i'm not sure if this had been discovered, but you can dash grab with MK and turn around at the same time, effectively grabbing an opponent from behind. I can't really think of any applications for this, i was mainly tryingto see if i could fall off a ledge with this but i was unable to, maybe some1 else could though. I was just hinking it could be useful when opponents are in horizontal kill range, so you could grab from whichever side is most beneficial. Also, it would be a nice skill to develop so your opponent never knows which direction they are gonna be grabbed. In case you are wondering, works with all characters, at least all i tried, but MK was the only one that was even useful, as all other dashgrabs are too slow IMO. So, let's see what we can develop out of this little find.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
dash pivoting is an awesome tech. there are alot of things you can do with it, check out the advance tech forum

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
You can also cancel a dash attack into a grab.. (or pivot grab.. works for either direction)
For some characters this gives a little bit of extra momentum

Top Bottom