• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reveal Date Thread: Make yer Predictions! Who's gonna appear when?

MarioAnIke

Smash Cadet
NNID
LuigiCheezburger
Dixie- Tropical Freeze release

Mewtwo- IDK!

Ice Climbers- NEVER!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mii- Last minute, when you're not hyped.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Dixie- Tropical Freeze release

Mewtwo- IDK!

Ice Climbers- NEVER!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mii- Last minute, when you're not hyped.
Now this is unless your just making a joke but

Mewtwo are you kidding me anytime ne t week or anyother pokemon veteran thats not confirmed yet

Ice climbers well they are possible on october 18th because of the nes anniversary but R.O.B is more likely

The captain falcon well he can be anytime if sakurai is indeed revealing all characters anyway and just keeping it a secret of which characters you have to unlock and how

MarioAnIke

Smash Cadet
NNID
LuigiCheezburger
Now this is unless your just making a joke but

Mewtwo are you kidding me anytime ne t week or anyother pokemon veteran thats not confirmed yet

Ice climbers well they are possible on october 18th because of the nes anniversary but R.O.B is more likely

The captain falcon well he can be anytime if sakurai is indeed revealing all characters anyway and just keeping it a secret of which characters you have to unlock and how
Not a joke, my personal opinion. Sonic shouldn't have returned, waste of time (sorry if I offended anybody).

MarioAnIke

Smash Cadet
NNID
LuigiCheezburger
Oh, now I understand your name, Smashoperatingbuddy123. It's a pun of Robotic Operating Buddy. Very creative.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well tomorrow is the day or some other day is when the ball starts spinning on the roulette wheel with mewtwo pokemon trainer/charizard lucario and jigglypuff as the things it can land on

On any day of the week

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well tomorrow is the day or some other day is when the ball starts spinning on the roulette wheel with mewtwo pokemon trainer/charizard lucario and jigglypuff as the things it can land on

On any day of the week

Definitely spending my lunch hours at high school in the library checking updates :)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well, that Mewtwo rumor's convinced me for right now. Adding Nov. 21st to the dates as well, Delicious Tears.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
If X/Y got a reveal, I wish Jigglypuff would have been revealed already. It only seems appropriate since we got Luigi early despite that being a whole 'nother promotion for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Oct. 16-18th?: Jigglypuff
Oct. 18th: Ice Climbers
Nov. 21st: Zelda

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I think Sakurai's planning to reveal R.O.B. this week; save Ice Climbers for Christmas time. Zelda/Shiek's basically a "shoo-in" as around the time of LoZ: ALBW is also the anniversary of Ocarina of Time. Although, maybe she's not a shoo-in due to the "Sweatpants Act of Oct. 11th, 2013" if you know what I mean. Still hoping we see a new Pokemon character or R.O.B. by Friday.

Have you noticed they've only really revealed Brawl veterans? Olimar, Sonic, Toon Link, if they reveal Lucario, Pokemon Trainer or R.O.B. it'll be 4 of them. Only 1 for each other game. I'm hoping we'll see a new Melee or Smash 64 veteran soon.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If X/Y got a reveal, I wish Jigglypuff would have been revealed already. It only seems appropriate since we got Luigi early despite that being a whole 'nother promotion for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Oct. 16-18th?: Jigglypuff
Oct. 18th: Ice Climbers
Nov. 21st: Zelda
if there was a character on the 18th it would be R.O.B not ice climbers because ROBs games were the biggest on the release of the nes in usa
and yes I would not be surprised at all if Zelda & shiek got confirmed for the celebration of the release of Zelda link between worlds

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I think Sakurai's planning to reveal R.O.B. this week; save Ice Climbers for Christmas time. Zelda/Shiek's basically a "shoo-in" as around the time of LoZ: ALBW is also the anniversary of Ocarina of Time. Although, maybe she's not a shoo-in due to the "Sweatpants Act of Oct. 11th, 2013" if you know what I mean. Still hoping we see a new Pokemon character or R.O.B. by Friday.

Have you noticed they've only really revealed Brawl veterans? Olimar, Sonic, Toon Link, if they reveal Lucario, Pokemon Trainer or R.O.B. it'll be 4 of them. Only 1 for each other game. I'm hoping we'll see a new Melee or Smash 64 veteran soon.
To be fair, Brawl had a lot of newcomers, so it makes sense they'd be shown.

Honestly, I think either Jigglypuff or Mewtwo is the likeliest Pokémon to be confirmed. Jigglypuff because of her original twelve status, and Mewtwo for the immense hype.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I would like to see a Pokemon character, but I doubt he'll do it now. I expect to see ROB or Ness/Lucas by the end of this week, if there has to be a reveal this week. Though I have to doubt it.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
He's probably preparing for the 3 newcomers, Little Mac, Pac-Man, and Miis.
Maybe that's why we don't have Mewtwo yet.
Possible but it could be anyone and plus don't forget this friday we could see rob because his 2 games were the most idolized when the nes came out in usa just not as a good project

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
My calendar of possibilities:
October: R.O.B (Anniversary of the NES)
November: Zelda/Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, plus it's near the anniversary of Ocarina of Time) -OR- Captain Falcon (Anniversary of F-zero)
December: I don't know anymore... Tropical Freeze has been delayed, so now there isn't much of a major release around this time...
January: Ice Climbers (Anniversary of Ice Climber, plus it's a snowy themed character for a wintery month)
February: Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze)
Sometime 2014: Yoshi (Yoshi's New Island, Yarn Yoshi), Marth (Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei), -and- King Dedede/Meta Knight (Kirby 3DS)

My personal bets are:
Oct 18: R.O.B
Nov 21: Zelda
Dec - -: No idea...
Jan 31: Ice Climbers
Feb - -: Diddy Kong
Next year: Yoshi, Marth, King Dedede

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Ice Climbers - Around Christmas in December. (You hear the Christmas-like sounds in the Icicle Mountain music, right?) They could just be released in the Winter season itself, though, not just around Christmas.

R.O.B. - Nintendo's Anniversary.

I'm not going to predict anymore.....

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
My calendar of possibilities:
October: R.O.B (Anniversary of the NES)
November: Zelda/Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, plus it's near the anniversary of Ocarina of Time) -OR- Captain Falcon (Anniversary of F-zero)
December: I don't know anymore... Tropical Freeze has been delayed, so now there isn't much of a major release around this time...
January: Ice Climbers (Anniversary of Ice Climber, plus it's a snowy themed character for a wintery month)
February: Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze)
Sometime 2014: Yoshi (Yoshi's New Island, Yarn Yoshi), Marth (Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei), -and- King Dedede/Meta Knight (Kirby 3DS)

My personal bets are:
Oct 18: R.O.B
Nov 21: Zelda
Dec - -: No idea...
Jan 31: Ice Climbers
Feb - -: Diddy Kong
Next year: Yoshi, Marth, King Dedede
Not bad maybe december is a newcomer package if theres no game releases nor anniversarys in december that could be a unrelated character(s) like the best christmas present would be ridley

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Not bad maybe december is a newcomer package if theres no game releases nor anniversarys in december that could be a unrelated character(s) like the best christmas present would be ridley

The best Christmas present would be Ridley, K. Rool, Palutena and Mewtwo all wrapped up in a bow.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
My predictions:

October 16-18: Mewtwo/Jigglypuff/Pokémon Trainer (I'm preparing for the worst) or R.O.B.
October 31: Ganondorf (for Halloween, maybe)
November 21-22: Zelda/Sheik (A Link Between Worlds), Yoshi (Super Mario 3D World), or Little Mac (Punch-Out anniversary)
December 24: Ice Climbers or King Dedede (for Christmas, maybe)
Sometime in February: Diddy Kong
April 20: Chrom (Fire Emblem anniversary)
Other Dates: Other Stuff

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Sorry if I offend Smashoperatingbuddy or anyone else for that matter, but if we get a reveal for the NES anniversary, I hope it isn't R.O.B.
none taken a few people on smash boards would have said the same thing I mean I know some people are still not into ROB

besides I just remind myself everyone who thinks rob is not coming back just don't want him back

MarioAnIke

Smash Cadet
NNID
LuigiCheezburger
Sorry if I offend Smashoperatingbuddy or anyone else for that matter, but if we get a reveal for the NES anniversary, I hope it isn't R.O.B.
We sorta need a retro character in this roster. Look at it and tell me if R.O.B. wouldn't fit there.

MarioAnIke

Smash Cadet
NNID
LuigiCheezburger
Please don't say anything about this...

R.O.B - NES 30th Anniversary

Ice Climbers - December

Diddy or Dixie - February

Mii - 2 months before supposed launch.....

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
none taken a few people on smash boards would have said the same thing I mean I know some people are still not into ROB

besides I just remind myself everyone who thinks rob is not coming back just don't want him back
If we're talking a retro rep, there's tons of characters left to fill that spot. R.O.B. is great for being that oddball character for Brawl as well as being directly tied to SSE. I'm thinking most people just don't demand it and Sakurai is naturally going to cut certain characters to provide wiggle room for future Smash rosters (hence why Mewtwo and Roy may not be possible. But until I'm proven otherwise.)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If we're talking a retro rep, there's tons of characters left to fill that spot. R.O.B. is great for being that oddball character for Brawl as well as being directly tied to SSE. I'm thinking most people just don't demand it and Sakurai is naturally going to cut certain characters to provide wiggle room for future Smash rosters (hence why Mewtwo and Roy may not be possible. But until I'm proven otherwise.)
Most people want rob not demanding rob i can agree with that

Anyway tomorrow or the day after we are going to if R.O.B comes back or we have to wait till near release to find out (also those days are the last chance for the pokemon characters)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm neutral to R.O.B. as I don't use him much. Although, the best part is chucking Gyromites at unsuspecting opponents, and then as they're distracted fly off into the sunset.

As usual, this Friday will be updated once we see what happens.

Top Bottom