• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Results Posted!* LoBo Presents All Day Brawl Day 2 - June 1st - 1v1/2v2 Tourneys

Galuda

Smash Cadet
Once again...anyone between Ocala - Spring hill on the way and will provide gas money...EXCEPT MIKE AND CHRIS THE DEFAULT PEOPLE I ALWAYS TAKE, i am able to pick you up if you provide some sort of compensation for gas money, thanks, must be somewhat close to I-75

Force

Smash Apprentice
hey gdx borrow someones phone and call me (i can drive to kissimee and possibly bring finch if he's down for it and you havent left yet) 863-514-8135 its 5:45 now and I just finished my work for my business so i'm free the rest of the weekend, hit me up. Also I need finches number if anyone has it since GDX's phone is dead. I can partner with finch or just sign up for singles no problem for this one i guess. anyways..

Force

Smash Apprentice
yo lobo the allnighter sounded gimp due to lack of sleeping arrangements, if you guys could just lay out 2 cots somewhere in the store you could probably get about 6 more in attendance because no one wants to stay up till 12 in the evening then play in a tournament

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
ok so heres the deal.

the all nighter starts at 10pm... you can get here earlier if you'd like
I'll close up at 6am... we'll head back to my house and crash for a couple of hours.
Wake up at about 10am to make it to the store by 10:30am

It will be 10 dollars for the all nighter
10 each for doubles
15 for singles
which is a total of 35 for everything...
PLEASE BRING CASH

Force thanks for calling me and addressing this

garygibson07

Smash Rookie
yeah its the day before the tourney and im signing up for singles. the name's petey but put me up as MKay. ill bring a wii too

Force

Smash Apprentice
hey john i think the brawl doubles at the willvolution tournament are gonna be over at about 11 tonight, i will call you once GDX gets back around this area to let you know if we can make it tonight or if we r just goin tomorrow. we might have a few people in tow also

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
We should start doubles AT 12:30pm.
I hate it when tournys start OVER an hour late.

Hopefully we'll have a big turnout for this...
Good luck guys...

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
We'll do our best to start on time. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a few stragglers :(

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
We're wrapping things up here. Bye is a strong competitor. Mooney is close behind.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
We're wrapping things up here. Bye is a strong competitor. Mooney is close behind.
lol, wow

Anyways. I can't really expect to get anywhere for not playing somebody for the equivalent of two months, so w.e.

Shout outs.

Abe-good matches I guess. I wanna play you again at gigs if I feel like going.

Raef- I can't belive I noticed you at like the end of the tourney when you were playing in winners finals. wtf lol

Jeff - I wanna play you again too. Maybe by the time gigs come, I will have remembered how to DI down and gimp correctly, lulz.

Keith - good games. thanks for the complement. I played your sonic and diddy, but not G&W today. gay

Fearless - heilig scheisse, you got so much better. good games and thanks for the mm :D we must play again.

i played like nobody here haha

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
1st Gmoney (who is in no way related to Cash Broke Mooney; j/k :005:)
2nd Abe
3rd Raef

Lobo should post the brackets soon.

Actually, the last game I won with Wario because I guess Abe was done with playing seriously. Shouts...

Fearless: We sucked in Doubles... but we won. I heart you for everything. Too bad we couldn't take 1st and 2nd in Singles... :(

FOOOOOOORCE: You rock. Keep working on that Snake. That donut match was II good.

GDX: I don't think we played any matches. That desktop to record was crazy. Too bad that TV sucked. I'll see you at Gigs for sure. getting better all the time...

Lobo: I love you, man! It sucks that I had to write this paper. I wanted to go to that party and play some friendlies. Spring Hill and Jax should chill some time.

All of Lobo's friends: You guys are ****ing awesome!

Abe & Raef: Really close doubles games. I'm sorry that I get really energetic. I only do it to pump myself up. I don't think I every made any comments about you guys (except maybe a joke about MK johns). If I did, my bad. No bad blood. By the way, what was up with those winner's finals and grand finals matches? :(

Nero: Crazy MK! That last game was too funny. Apparently, I'm a pretty good Snake.

Petey 'n friends: I think we came in hating each other and left cracking jokes together. You guys are cool. Keep up training that red MK of justice!

Cash: wut? Don't john so much, man, and keep at it. By the way, I'm not black... shocker.

Anyone that I missed... sorry. Yell at me.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
4D Tourny Shouts

The turnout for this was a disappointment (understatement), 6 teams and 12 players for singles. I'm kinda shocked that so little people actually showed up to this after the interest that was shown on the boards, but whatever...

It was an INTERESTING experience...

Results?
Looking forward to hearing Fearless or Raef winning singles.
Thanks for the vote of confidence man, but I placed 3rd.

Abe: Your game was off today but we STILL placed...good sh*t, as always...

CashMooney: Seems like we both didn't notice each other till the end. (Different Hair)

Force: Good matches and see you at the Venice tourny.

GDX: Mr. Anderson, its inevitable. We always play each other in EVERY tourny. Good sh*t.

Lobo: Sorry we didn't get to play those friendlies, I was anxious to leave.

Nero: You impress me at every tourny man, I consider YOU to be the best Meta. Glad to have you on GSM.

Ree: We still haven't played yet, but I'm looking forward to it. You're good.

Team Petey: I think you guys are a good team keep up the good work, and that Lucario is SICK, see you guys at the next PnT tourny.

Everyone should check out the LAN Odyssey tourney in Venice. Its the OFFICIAL replacement to my DARKSIDE COMICS tournys and its pretty close to DARKSIDE.

LAN ODYSSEY Tournament - June 14th - Venice, FL

P.S. Has anyone seen Polmex in the past month? This is YET ANOTHER tourny he said he was going to attend and didn't show up to...

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Lol

G Money - Good **** winning singles, ofc. Paying for the trip was sweet as hell.

GDX - RAINBOW CRUISE SUUCKKSS. Get to uploadin :p Seriously good ****, though.

Force - Stick with LINK. Fun gannon ditto MM even if I did lose haha.

Cash Mooney - Had fun taking your 4 dollars :p. 3 stock CHYEA

Lobo - Wish we could have gone to the party =/ sweet as **** venue, we'll definantly be going back.

Abe n Raef - Fun teams match, even if G money isn't a humble winner. Oh n' Abe, do you try in friendlies? Is it me that's sucking worse when it becomes a tournament match or you playing better because it's a tournament match?

Ree - You're the bravest smasher ever.

I always forget people so sorry if I did o.0.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
heh 4th again. one of these days i'll win some money. :) anyway, despite the turnout i had fun today. Didn't get to enter doubles because of lack of funds but instead got to play a bunch of friendlies. GG's Gmoney lol our last match was pretty funny, i enjoyed it much more than the sweaty palm b-mashing fest that were our first two matches. i'll have to put some more work a second character besides meta. GG's to everyone i played, specially fearless our match was really close. And Abe you still managed to beat me even though you were not in the zone today, grats to you and Raef for placing.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
CashMooney: Seems like we both didn't notice each other till the end. (Different Hair)

Everyone should check out the LAN Odyssey tourney in Venice. Its the OFFICIAL replacement to my DARKSIDE COMICS tournys and its pretty close to DARKSIDE.

LAN ODYSSEY Tournament - June 14th - Venice, FL

P.S. Has anyone seen Polmex in the past month? This is YET ANOTHER tourny he said he was going to attend and didn't show up to...
lol yeah haha.

wtf, why did darkside stop holding them?

I may go to that, maybe.

And no, but he was randomly on AIM this last week lol.

whoops, sorry double post/

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone that made it out... even if it was a small turnout we still had fun...
I'll be posting the brackets and such tomorrow when I make it up to the store.

Gmoooooney - lulz good times today thanks for the MK tips <3<3<3 I'll make sure we get some steak matches in the future. fword school you should have come out to party... we just got done with some epic drunken brawl/guitar hero!

Force - We had some good moments in teams... I have never seen so many game and watches on one screen... keep repping link in singles.

GDX - ilu thanks for recording today even if it was on that gimp TV that showed the timer every minute... apparently that was a problem. DIDDY DITTOS!!!!

Petey - You're a mother ****er 3 stocking me with bowser in the morning "why weren't you playing this good in the morning" :)

Raef - Man I would have liked to get those Game and Watch dittos in I have a lot to learn.

Fearless - You're the s-word and I mean it... but I'm not even sure what that means.

I'm sure I left some people out... but you know I love you all.
We're gonna get the attendance up on these tourneys!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i suck at this game. period.

props to my boys raef, fearless, force, rob, lobo, and gmoney. ggs to petey and mooney. Ill be working on vids slowly but surely, as i do work everyday 8-6 and i dont feel like wasting my entire night on TMPGenc (my video editing program)

polmex and godmeowmix, you're dead to me. and i still have your phone meow

Top Bottom