• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Results Posted!* LoBo Presents All Day Brawl Day 2 - June 1st - 1v1/2v2 Tourneys

forute

Smash Ace
****, I'm gonna be down in Florida at the end of the month and June 1st is the only day I'll be available to do a tourney
Unfortunately, it's like 3 and a half hours from where I'll be staying. I really wanted to come and rep Virginia XP

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
see if you can car pool with some other people from the area... post a thread :p

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
****, I'm gonna be down in Florida at the end of the month and June 1st is the only day I'll be available to do a tourney
Unfortunately, it's like 3 and a half hours from where I'll be staying. I really wanted to come and rep Virginia XP
forute? you won that tourney that held some melee pros? if so good ****, please COME!!
i'm looking forward to play some matches with you, I played you on wifi before with Sheer.

i'm going to this!!

forute

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's me :)
I can only get to this one if I can find somebody to carpool with, otherwise I have to go Brawl Bash 'cause it's about half the distance. I really wanna go to a tourney while I'm down there and play with everyone in Florida.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
Yea forute definitely try to make it out.
XyZ try to bring some people with you if you... we want this to be big... there's no reason that it can't be.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
This is coming up in less than two weeks!!! Where are all the Florida Smashers?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have to start small...no matter who's coming to this, im taking it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dude mooney stop johning about ike are you kidding me?

no one even plays him ne more anyways
except ted boosley

but thats ted boosley, so he can do whatever the hell he wants

how many "disciples" you got down there abe? you runnin a smash academy or something?

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
rofl smash academy...nah just trying to get one player in particular better so he can come to tournies with me he plays diddy really smart he just needs to smash everyday and become solid on fundamentals...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
rofl smash academy...nah just trying to get one player in particular better so he can come to tournies with me he plays diddy really smart he just needs to smash everyday and become solid on fundamentals...
!

you mean abscent? his diddy is nice

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
you can beat any character with any character on any stage

gdx- no not abscent
Thats kinda stretching the truth...
There are some matchups that are IMPOSSIBLE on CERTAIN stages.

not just ike. other matchups too.

imagine hbox having to play me and not be able to ban lylat, and me not able to ban frigate. both stages would be overly gay in each matchup.
Quit johning man, if you are worried THIS MUCH about matchups, QUIT playing competitively because banning one stage isn't going to save you. Most characters have more than one GOOD stage to counterpick. No matter what, you're EVENTUALLY going to find yourself in a situation where you have to play a stage to your DISADVANTAGE. Thats kinda the WHOLE POINT of being able to counterpick.

Abe and I will be here for this. see everyone there...

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
You can ban stages if you'd like now stop qqing all over this thread plzthnx :p

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I have a question Lobo, are you guys going to keep having these on Sundays? If so I am afraid I will not be able to attend most of them because I work on Sunday. The center probably reserves Saturdays for business, just like the LAN centers here. If you guys have a smashfest on a Saturday up there, and I don't have plans, I'll try to make one.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
i'm going to try and get someone to switch with me at work so i can come. abe, if i do make it you up for doubles with me?

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I have a question Lobo, are you guys going to keep having these on Sundays? If so I am afraid I will not be able to attend most of them because I work on Sunday. The center probably reserves Saturdays for business, just like the LAN centers here. If you guys have a smashfest on a Saturday up there, and I don't have plans, I'll try to make one.
Unfortunatly we have to hold the tourneys on Sunday because Saturday is our only day that is busy for us...

I was trying to get something started on Saturday nights with a discounted price just for smashers but no one on the boards seemed interested :(

Nero if you could make it out that would be awesome... were you the musician in the apartment? I noticed the keyboard when I used the bathroom.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
T_T rejected again. this is the last time i let you break my heart abe.

seriously though ill probably pick up some bum off the street and pay him to be my partner like i always do. :p

edit: sorry didnt see lobo's post. no thats actually my roommates. i'm not very good with music.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sooooooooooooooo....its looking like i may need a partner for doubles for this.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
sweet ty abe. i got sunday off by picking up xtra shifts today and tomorrow so ill be here for sure.

ps. i also need a doubles partner x_x

Top Bottom