• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Results Posted!* LoBo Presents All Day Brawl Day 2 - June 1st - 1v1/2v2 Tourneys

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS!!!!

Singles:

1. Gmoney
2. Abe
3. Raef
4. Nero
5. Fearless
5. Cash Mooney
7. GDX
7. Grave
9. Petey
9. Ree
9. Force
9. Fer

Doubles:

1. Derugo Boys
2. Game and Waft
3. Silver Snakes
4. Team Meow
5. The Locals
5. CVS

I wish the turnout was better... but all in all I think everyone had a real good time... we should be doing another one within the next two months. Much love to everyone who made it out. <3<3<3

LoBo/4Dextreme Presents - All Day Brawl Day Part 2 -
Super Smash Brothers Brawl 1v1/2v2 Double Elimination Tournament/All Day Brawl and Melee "Friendly" Games.

The first tourney was a success... it was small but this one will be much bigger! We just need attendance! These tourneys have so much potential. If you guys come, we'll keep doing them so lets make this happen!!!

Come out for a full day of Smash!!!!!

Date: Sunday, June 1st

Time:
Doors Open/Team Registration Begins - 10:30am
Team Registration Closes - 12:00pm
First Match - 12:30pm

2134 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill,FL 34069
http://www.4dextreme.com/
Spring Hill is about 30 minutes north of Tampa
We're not too hard to find, our sign is a bit confusing... it says "Classic Arcade" rather than 4Dextreme... I don't know why ;P
Also, if there is not enough room in the parking lot you can park next door or across the street.

Tournament Information:

Price:
$ 20.00 door fee. $15 goes into the singles pot
$ 10.00 Doubles

Prize:

1st: 60%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 15%

Rules!
-This is meant to be fun so have fun!
- Double Elimination Bracket
- Matches will be best out of 3 except for the final match which will be Best of 5
- Players can ban a stage before each set.
- Example of a set:
-Match 1: Both players choose characters and select a random stage.
-Match 2: Winner Chooses character first, loser chooses stage first.
-Match 3: Rinse/repeat.

- 1v1 Matches are 3 stock with an 8 minute time limit.
- 2v2 Matches are 4 stock with an 8 minute time limit.
- Character selection is double blind upon request
- No Items
- No stalling
- BYOC!!!!

Stage Selection: (up for discussion)

Neutral Stages:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Smashville

Counterpick:
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Great Sea
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Brinstar
Pokemon stadium 1

Pre Registration

Just reply in this thread!

If you have any questions you can call the store phone
352-683-4335
Or you can reach me on aim: JohnLoBianco

Setups:
Since I'm anticipating a much bigger turnout this time around, we're going to need more setups. Sooo if you bring a tv or a wii we'll waive the door fee and you'll only have to pay the 15 that goes into the singles pot.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
We are using the extra space in the back this time :) because this ones going to be big!

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Team Daybreak (Pink & Raef ) will be attending, for singles and doubles...

You better come to my tourny Lobo, on the 26th, check it out on my signature.
We're expecting a lot more people than last time, and last time we had 30.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely be there if I don't have to watch the store. I shouldn't have a problem since the owner will be back from Tampa and he usually worked Saturdays anyway.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and Force will be there for both singles and doubles...Team Ape ****! is coming.

Ill guaranteed bring a wii. Not entirely sure about supplying a TV

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
Team Ape **** lulz... I'll put you guys down... lets start hyping this tourney up now Mr. GDX

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Team Ape **** lulz... I'll put you guys down... lets start hyping this tourney up now Mr. GDX
its times like this i need a GIF of a train crashing into something and the words "Hype!"just edited on top of the train. Someone needs to get to work on that...

Come on out to this peoples. This place is bigger than gigs and cooler (literally) than ZP. And this is plenty of warning so I don't even want to see the "got no monies lolz" excuse. Somebody in your family better be messed up pretty bad if you dont come to this, as that is the only excuse I'll accept. Anything else and ill just call you a wuss or scurred.

This thing needs to be huge, so they can have more here. Why does gigs have to be the only big tourney in central FL? Hard Knocks dropped the ball by not planning to have anymore tourneys, so lets make this place Gigs Jr instead. We got the tourney director that will listen to the players like gigs, we got the nice venue like gigs, we even have more space for TVs and 20+ computers to boot. The more chances you get to play the best of your peers the better, so yo ***** better show up to this!

...plus theres a nice pizza place nextdoor and I think they serve chicago deep dish style. Im a sucker for that stuff...

/hype

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id make it if u wanna pay me lol
whaaaaaaaaat?

...how much you want?

By June 1st, i should have my recording stuff setup, as i plan to buy a Dazzle or Gamebridge mid May. so you can put me down for a recorder too

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
idk if you want it like real nice and time put into...10????
hmm...alright, i can do that.

I want a train with the word "hype!" on it, crashing into something, preferrably a building.

A train dropping on top of a building would also be acceptable

If i beat you in our planned 10 MM at gigs, i can just get this **** for free :laugh:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The reason gigs is so successful and why Hard Knocks was so huge is that 70% of FL's smashers live in Orlando.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
hmm...alright, i can do that.

I want a train with the word "hype!" on it, crashing into something, preferrably a building.

A train dropping on top of a building would also be acceptable

If i beat you in our planned 10 MM at gigs, i can just get this **** for free :laugh:
nah man ****s hard and takes up time. dont try me like that mah boi!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah man ****s hard and takes up time. dont try me like that mah boi!
well, if i win our 10 MM, ill just be giving your 10 dollars right back to you to pay for it, so essentially its free to me

[QUOTE="Mankosuki]The reason gigs is so successful and why Hard Knocks was so huge is that 70% of FL's smashers live in Orlando.[/QUOTE]

True. But this place isn't far at all from Orlando, and this can draw out the tampa smashers too

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
What is this Sunday stuff?

I might actually consider going to these if it wasn't on a Sunday
We make barely enough money to keep the place open and pay the employees here... :( Saturday is our busiest day and we can't afford to lose its business even for one weekend. You should come out regardless!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I understand man...but I live an hour away and I'm car-less. If I bum a ride off sYm he has to drive 30 mins south to pick me up and after all that I have school the next day. It's really just a hassle for me right now, I'll probably be able to go over summer

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
fair enough man... we'll be having another one in July so school shouldn't interfere with that... sorry :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bump for final justice

about a month away so time to start reminding people

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh btw lobo

you got lylat cruise as a counterpick and pokemon stadium 1 as a neutral. I believe (or at least i HOPE) you got those two mixed up, because while i do call shenanigans on lylat in general it still is a neutral stage, whike PK stadium 1 is just too weird to be neutral

start signing up peoples! oh, and bring setups. For the love of god bring setups

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
oh btw lobo

you got lylat cruise as a counterpick and pokemon stadium 1 as a neutral. I believe (or at least i HOPE) you got those two mixed up, because while i do call shenanigans on lylat in general it still is a neutral stage, whike PK stadium 1 is just too weird to be neutral

start signing up peoples! oh, and bring setups. For the love of god bring setups
but i love my pokemannnnnns!!!! I'll change it since I like you so much and I doubt anyone will care ;) just gonna bump that down to neutral with lylat.

Meow Mix I put you on the list :) now tell all your friends!!!!

This tourney needs more HYPE!!!!

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there, OH YES...i'll be there. My C. Falc is really coming along, i'll have to show you when I get back. later y'all.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
we miss you at the store Ree! wait til you see my Robotic Operating Buddy :)

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
"wow this tourney sounds aweome! I can't wait."
- some guy

This is a real testimonial by a real guy (that I made up)
Point is you should come to this because there will be free Cake and Refreshents*

*no free cake or refreshments.

This could be a large successful tourney we just need attendance!!!!

Would it be wise to push it back a week so school will be out for everyone?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im in this b*tch so fast yall have no idea. Mark me down for wii, maybe tv, an a hand full of MAD **** xD. MAD ****!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im about the wreck that place so yall be warned!!!!!!!!!

SHORUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
got you marked down for singles, a wii, and uhhh mad ****?
anyways tell all your friends!!!

Sumtime

Smash Cadet
Ahh, I'd be able to make it most likely if it was a week later maybe.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Im in this b*tch so fast yall have no idea. Mark me down for wii, maybe tv, an a hand full of MAD **** xD. MAD ****!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im about the wreck that place so yall be warned!!!!!!!!!

SHORUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa, take it easy there "Ken". LMAO
I might have to hurricane-kick your ***...

I'll most likely be there with a partner, I think I might already be on the list.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
there will be more

and raef you and pink better be there to defend your honor :p

Top Bottom