• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Results Posted!* All Day Brawl Day - Spring Hill, FL - Apr 13th - 1v1/2v2 Tourneys

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
More people! :) great!
Tourney is still on the 13th.
Mooney everything is cool, its dust in the wind.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea peoples, show up! This tourney + Brawl Bash II (if i can go) = the best weekend ever

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
is this gonna be a 1 time thing at this venue or do u guys play smash there regularly? if so whens a good time to stop by?

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
we're up here playing brawl right now. you can come up now if you want. we'll be here pretty late tonight. come check us out dude.

Also, we'll definitely be having more brawl tourneys in the future... We're thinking we'll do another one in a month... 4D is a great venue for tourneys it has a lot of potential... we just need people to come!

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
We play every day :) chances are if you come up here at anytime during any given day, someone will be here playing smash.

Also come to our tourney people! :p

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
are you guys gonna be playing melee or brawl today around 6/7?

I'd try to come perhaps.

also, John, this is just for brawl right? Or is it melee too.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at the store all day tomorrow... the tourney is just for Brawl but we have a cube and 2 copies of melee at the store.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
john if i go at 5 for that mini tourney i still gotta pay the 5 bucks for the hour from 5-6 right? ( this is completely unrelated to the tourney so other ppl dont get confused)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wait so there is no more entrance fee?????
*facepalm*

he means the small tourneys they have everyday are free, not this one on sunday

and while im here, might as well confirm that im at least coming. How many people im bringing though is a variable

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
cool. looks like this is going to be a pretty small tourney. was hoping for a bigger turn out :(

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
If you anyone can bring setups it would help out a lot. We have 4 tvs and 3 wiis which should be fine but it would be great if we could have more setups for friendly games and such. reply and let me know if you can help out! :) thanks everyone!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If you anyone can bring setups it would help out a lot. We have 4 tvs and 3 wiis which should be fine but it would be great if we could have more setups for friendly games and such. reply and let me know if you can help out! :) thanks everyone!
Yea, i can probably bring my wii. I just hope i dont lose early and have to sit there until you're done with it >.>

If you are advertising locally, then im sure people will show up who havnt posted on these boards or told you. Judging from the thread, that one ocala play n trade tourney didnt seem like it would have many people at all, but it had about 50-60 peoples, so you never know man. DONT GIVE UP HOPE

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
yea i'm anticipating people that aren't from smashboards to show up as well. I figure we'll just use the 3 wii's that belong to some of the store regulars for the tourney play... and the rest for friendlies.... we'll be fine as we are now with setups... but we do have a whole byoc area that we can fill up with setups soooo bring setups if you can!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I work until 4:00pm that day, so I guess I'll miss teams. Hopefully I can get there by 5:00 or so and Singles won't have started yet.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ill bring my wii.

also

will there be friendlies goin on during the tournament? i dont ahve a partner and i rather not have to wait for singles to start to play a match

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
What time does the singles end. Some kids have school ya know.

Btw, if you made it start earlier, i'm sure a lot more people would show up. A lot of people I know can't come becuase they are afraid of getting home late and getting in trouble/school.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
blast - if we have enough wiis, which we should right now we have 5 including yours, we only have 4 tvs though so hopefully people will bringing setups, if we had 5 wiis/tvs we would be good.

samus - with 4 tvs for the tourney it should end around 8 or 9 thats just a estimate though. sunday is kind of a crappy day to have a tourney but saturday is our busiest day and we really can't afford to lose that business. hope to see you there.

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a wii, but idk i think you guys might have enough becuase you dont have enough tvs.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Well the tourney is over

I wouldn't be surprised if Raef won(I think thats his name)

And to think that I did so well vs you. =/

Anyways, good games everybody. Looks like G&W was the character to play here. =/

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
Well the tourney is over

I wouldn't be surprised if Raef won(I think thats his name)

And to think that I did so well vs you. =/

Anyways, good games everybody. Looks like G&W was the character to play here. =/
The tourney is over. Raef did win. G&W was the character to play. :) I'll be posting results in a few.

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Victory/Tournament Listing

My teammate and I won the doubles, we only lost one game, but we won EVERY set.
Raef & Pink (Team Daybreak)

I won singles, but I had to beat my partner (PINK) in two full sets of 3 out of 5 in the FINALS.
And PINK is the one that beat me and sent me to the losers bracket in the first place.
EACH set I beat him in was 3 to 2. Believe me, by NO means did he make it easy...

Good games man, and post the results Lobo so I can comment,

Check out MY next tourney, LINK BELOW:

DARKSIDE COMICS 1V1/2V2 Brawl Tournament - Sarasota, FL - April 26th

Top Bottom