• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rest's Timing

Excellence

Smash Champion
I've been struggling with the timing of Rest, I can get it to work, but I want to make it reliable. Does anyone know the hitbox of rest or any tips to help me land it more accurately?

rinoH

Smash Lord
they are many post about this but it around top of jiggs head and it has to be part o someone elses body

Fish13srg

Smash Rookie
I found that after I switched over Specials to the C-Stick, my effectiveness with Rest went up by like 400%.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Tempting, but I personally use the c-stick too much for retreating fairs and the like. I don't know if I could give that up.

Excellence

Smash Champion
What about the timing? I've got a little better at it, but it still misses a lot and I'm killed for it. Not to mention that fact that someone even pressing down b at the right time, it fails.

MMhawk607

Smash Rookie
as mentioned before, you have to be in the air

i have had problems performing rest on my opponent

the rest has to be performed on the head

so probably match up jiggly's head with the opp head and execute the rest

you are going to have to practice alot in training mode to perfect this

Top Bottom