• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resting Kirby's f-smash (vid inside)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I was fighting against a lv 9 cpu Jigglypuff and it did it to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyBCiSewqKE&feature=channel_page

It looks like Kirby has a few start up frames that leave him open to rest (like right when he says "whoa") Veril you're the rest expert here... care to explain what happened?

If this is known already I apologize. I thought it was worth noting.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I didn't know that CPU's were even capable of resting, much less resting through other peoples moves. Nice find!! (even though technically the CPU found it, against you)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I didn't know that CPU's were even capable of resting, much less resting through other peoples moves. Nice find!! (even though technically the CPU found it, against you)
LOL so true!

this is interesting

Veril

Frame Savant
I was fighting against a lv 9 cpu Jigglypuff and it did it to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyBCiSewqKE&feature=channel_page

It looks like Kirby has a few start up frames that leave him open to rest (like right when he says "whoa") Veril you're the rest expert here... care to explain what happened?

If this is known already I apologize. I thought it was worth noting.
I put the old rest thread into the AT guide. This is literally the first move I ever rested and what made me come to the Jiggs boards.

Kirby moves before the hitbox comes out, and even when it does, there's a window of opportunity where the disjoint isn't enough and he runs right into rest through the invincibility frame.

Veril

Frame Savant
Jigglypuff is the only character in the game who can do this. When jigglypuff is really close to the opponent press down B and anyone on 50% or more will go flying out of the stadium. it's a trick almost everyone knows. NOTE: this trick works best in the air.
"facepalm"

I don't even... can't... "dies"

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Nice rest cpu :)
I saw a d-tilt .__.
Veril... the cpus...
They're on your channel, watchin your vids xD.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I think this is God's way of telling me to never use Kirby over Jigglypuff lawl. :3

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm more interested in how the cpu "teched" the ground from the cutter. It's like she didn't even get hit.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm more interested in how the cpu "teched" the ground from the cutter. It's like she didn't even get hit.
I play often with my cpus... sometimes I debate if they learn or not. I really think they are underrated. My Meta knights crouch spam after killing or taunting. :laugh:

Top Bottom