• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rest + Water = Broken!!!!!!

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
When jiggly rest and lands in water she automatically wakes up and infinitely can repeat process. So any enemies out in the water will die. You cant block in water.

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, that's awesome!

So what levels can we utilize this on? Delfino Plaza, The Summit, Great Sea, and....that's it, right? Unless we can now swim about in Jungle Japes.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You can swim in Japes, but the current's too fast.

handy

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic discovery! Can't wait to try it out once Brawl is out here. :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
ew!!! nice find, now quick name it something gay like lilly pad to piss people off even more lol.
Wet Dream. XD jk

This works in Water Stages I see. The bad part about this is depending on the amount of Damage, your foe could spike you while your in the water.

RPK

Smash Lord
Well, not really, since you automatically wake up upon contact with the water. So you have a chance of getting back out before theyre able to spike you.

regorris

Smash Apprentice
ew again lol. clever yet vulgar, i love it. wet dreams ftw!
QFT, and QED.

I can already hear the not-so-distant sounds of lamentation from jiggs victims, and the manical laughter of jiggs users everywhere (there's water).

Edit: I wonder if this "wakeup" occurs when jiggs lands in the temporary sping on "Distant Planet"... hmmm

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
QFT, and QED.

I can already hear the not-so-distant sounds of lamentation from jiggs victims, and the manical laughter of jiggs users everywhere (there's water).

Edit: I wonder if this "wakeup" occurs when jiggs lands in the temporary sping on "Distant Planet"... hmmm

Unfortunately no. Any water that a char. can stand in wont count. Jiggs has no advantage in that kind of water she just stays there sleeping in the swallow water until she wakes up. It has to be where the char is swimming. Toon Link's stage is perfect!

smashbot226

Smash Master
O_O

Rest... IN WATER?!?

We need to Bowser Fsmash the b*tch!

Kidding, but great find! Cannot wait to spam this on Delfino...

Uuh... Summit... and... Japes? IDK, I'm just pulling stuff outta my butt here...

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
Wet Dream. XD jk

This works in Water Stages I see. The bad part about this is depending on the amount of Damage, your foe could spike you while your in the water.

If the opponent doesnt die jiggs will get up right after the rest when landing in the water. Then all the jiggs player has to do is get the opponent back in the water for another rest.

Top Bottom