• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rest cancel???

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I've heard it's possible, but I am quite skeptical of how it works. Anyone know how to do this "legally"?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Umm, do you mean like cancelling the 'sleep' part of the rest attack?

well, i cant think of a way it would be possible, you could get an item, throw it up, use rest and then the item would hit you and you would be fine.

the easiest way is on teams, use rest then get your partner to use an a attack on you, and wham! for 4% you are ready to go again.

however i havent heard of any way to cancel the lag of rest, and i dont think there is one.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
To rest cancel, you have to wave the Taegukgi over your head and sing the Korean National Anthem while you press down-b.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
u guys deffinately got owned by kdj lol...im pretty sure that he said this so he can get idiots like you 2 post lmfao 2 good

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
In order to rest cancel, you have to input the Konami Code. I thought it was obvious.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
u guys deffinately got owned by kdj lol...im pretty sure that he said this so he can get idiots like you 2 post lmfao 2 good
u guys deffinately got owned by sleepyk lol...im pretty sure that he said this so he can get idiots like you 2 post lmfao 2 good

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
u guys deffinately got owned by sleepyk lol...im pretty sure that he said this so he can get idiots like you 2 post lmfao 2 good
u guys deffinately got owned by mattdotzeb lol... im pretty sure that he said this so he can get idiots like me 2 post lmfao 2 good

Top Bottom