• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is there a co-mod for this game? Can't just anyone post a player list and have an actual mod change the title of the thread, then have J post the actual flavor later?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Goodness you guys can't wait for this to start can you? o.o

I'm writing the flavour now you impatient peoples, guess I'm glad I decided take today off to relax.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Adumb confirmed for cult.

Am I the only person who picked up on swiss's invictus reference?
Beyond this place of wrath and tears,
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
What you knew as Invictus soon disappears,
For what once was forged has been re-made.

adum i want u to post the moment u can when the game starts, i have a question for u
The soft scratching of the quill against parchment ceased. Something gave this figure reason for pause. A pause, a thought. Answer this, he ought.

"Why the delay? Why not enter the fray? Why, may I question this further? Pray tell, why no fervour?"

So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
adum i want u to post the moment u can when the game starts, i have a question for u
Anything for you sweetling.

Also if it's anything that I think will hurt town (or is just pointless/distracting or to much fun to leave up in the air) then I'll neither confirm nor deny it, as is my standard policy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that's fine, NOW IF ONLY J WOULD START THE GAME

i just dont wanna say what i want to when you arent here, mafia in real time is cool

Swiss

Smash Lord
Dear Chaco, he wrote, 'Answer you ought, for the question was not for naught'.

No answer to the figure, he echos the question. Thus regretfully, he declines your suggestion.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This is the flavor, now we can start

oh wait chibo is here, dont want to get infracted

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Chapter 1 starts....

"1998...I'll never forget it. It was the year those grisly murders occurred in the Arklay Mountains.

Soon after the news was out to the whole world revealing that it was the fault of a secret viral experiment conducted by the International Pharmaceutical Company, Umbrella.

The virus broke out in a near by mountain community, Raccoon City. And hit the peaceful little town with a devastating blow crippling its very foundation.

Not taking any chances, the President of the United States ordered a contingency plan - to sterilize Raccoon City. With the whole affair gone public, the United States government issued an indefinite suspension of business decree to Umbrella.

Soon its stock prices crashed and for all intents and purposes Umbrella was finished.

Six years later......
"​

-Leon S. Kennedy​

Well it seems I'll be watching from the sidelines this time. Leon S. Kennedy hm? What an interesting specimen. Survived the Raccoon city incident unscathed and seems to have an interesting past. He worked to get out with Claire Redfield........Redfield.....Chris. He shall soon meet his demise to my godlike power. Till then, I will watch this Leon and see how he interacts to what I helped cause, maybe his previous training with my faculties will aid him in this. Plus I must get my hands on what seems to be infecting this people. Hmm....interesting.

Albert Wesker, Independant Unlynchable Bulletproof Serial Killer, will be watching this story unfold and be it's narrator.

All the players are now in play, let's see how they match up and what they do to each other in the end. No matter the outcome, I win...

Chapter 1, begins

1. ゼニガメ (Joey) [0]
2. Kataefi [0]
3. JTB [0]
4. Sephiroths Masamune [0]
5. Dark Horse [0]
6. adumbrodeus [0]
7. Ranmaru [0]
8. vVv ChiboSempai [0]
9. Swiss [0]
10. Red Ryu [0]
11. BeatStick [0]
12. Nix2100 [0]
13. Chaco [0]

With 13 alive it takes 7 to shoot...

Deadline is set for 4/14/11 at 12:00midnight.​

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, sweety pie, I'm here and waiting.
NO ONE BUT ADUMBRODEUS ANSWER THIS

In your next post (and don't delay a lot) tell me the specific color your character and role name were written in. To see it easily, just look in the quick reply box below the pm so you see the bbcode of J's message.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

In your next post (and don't delay a lot) tell me the specific color your character and role name were written in. To see it easily, just look in the quick reply box below the pm so you see the bbcode of J's message.
Wow @ this question.

Just wow. Lol.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Well, this is a simple question to answer my love.

But before I do... give me a way to tell you that only you would understand. There's somebody else I wanna pose this question to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Adumbrodeus, I said next post...

There is no way for you to only tell me

Once it's out in the open, only one person can answer it, and I have chosen you

Now please, if you will...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB, what have you learned in previous games that you hope to put in this game?

~Kupo!
There is a long list of things that I've learned, but a few that I will be focusing on in here.

- Scumhunt D1 by looking at individuals, not pairs
- Avoid fluffing until I get a scum read on someone
- Do rereads atleast one every two days, something that Kuz suggested to me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Only if Ranmaru, our guide to be better players, agrees to our union!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Why?

I don't think you should be asking that question to him, Chibo. Explain why you want him specifically BEFORE HE ANSWERS. Not afterwards. We can choose a better target for this.

@Ran: Do you agree to us buddying as our guide to getting better?

Top Bottom