• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request to Miami Residents and Students

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
My father is a bum and needs help. He's getting transfered down to Miami from Buffalo and needs your help.

If anyone knows good places to look for apartments around the Miami area(like 30 miles or less out) please tell. There only one person so no houses... just what are the good/cheap apartment places around Miami??? I know a lot of you are locals and a lot of you checked out the market because of School and stuff...

Any help is appreciated.

Master Raven

Smash Master
There are some really nice apartment buildings in Miami Lakes, so try looking there.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
if your father is homeless, get information about section 8. government will pay for housing and a telephone. they cover electricity and water. i think that would be important first. with that done, you can gather up money for a tv, microwave, answering machine, dishes and such and food/food stamps.

it's hard to think of, my dads friend was abandoned by all his children and his wife. had open heart surgery 4 times, and has no more money. i gave him my old guitar, dad gave him a microwave/answering machine, his adult friends helped him out.

just look up section 8. it would be paid for. at least that first before an apartment.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
He's not homeless really, more upper poor class. The Krispy Creme he works for is getting shut down but they are transferring him to the same job full time in Miami, he could afford a cheap apartment, he just needs to find one and he is technologically inept : /.

If anyone knows the names of apartment complexes either they or some of thier friends have moved into that'd be a big help.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
is he going to be transfered to the krispy kreme on 6th avenue and 167th street?

i happen to live in walking distance of that.
if so, theres a lot of apartments down that street.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
is he going to be transfered to the krispy kreme on 6th avenue and 167th street?

i happen to live in walking distance of that.
if so, theres a lot of apartments down that street.
lol if that's the only one in Miami then prolly. What do those apartments range at about?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol if that's the only one in Miami then prolly. What do those apartments range at about?
just checked if it's the only one.
and it is.

I have no idea on prices sadly, but i do have a plethora of friends that live along 6th avenue ( i live on 9th) . I could ask them and get back to you asap.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
just checked if it's the only one.
and it is.

I have no idea on prices sadly, but i do have a plethora of friends that live along 6th avenue ( i live on 9th) . I could ask them and get back to you asap.
if you could thatd be great man thank you. i know nothing about miami so i dont wanna put my dad somewhere crazy.

if you would just ask rent/with or without utilites/deposit thank you veryevryevryeveyrve much : )

Top Bottom