• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[request] Pal iso hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukahn

Smash Apprentice
(mods feel free to delete this if it's not appropriate. I saw nothing in the rules saying we can't request here. Bus maybe I'm just dumb xD )

Sorry to bother, everyone.

I'm a total noob in making SSBM hack, so I would like to know if someone had the time to make me one.

If you can, I will give you links the character I'd like to have in this, and also the musics/stage if you do not see any inconvenient.

That would be on PAL version, also.

Once again, I don't want to trouble anyone, I don't even know how many time it takes to do one.

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more if you can help me.

  ▲
▲ ▲

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Im pretty sure its against the rules to post links to iso images...
i doubt anyone will make you one with the music and textures that you specifically want...
its really not that hard so your best bet is to learn how to do it through the various tutorials we have on this site

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im pretty sure its against the rules to post links to iso images...
i doubt anyone will make you one with the music and textures that you specifically want...
its really not that hard so your best bet is to learn how to do it through the various tutorials we have on this site
Yea, links to isos are not allowed.

Many of the designers in melee hacking put quite an effort into the guides and stuff. Please look and ask around for help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom