• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request for US Brawl Save Data

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Couldn't you just buy the game and unlock everything yourself?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
You could unlock all of that in a day if you wanted to, easily. Might not be the most fun thing to do all day but it would be extremely easy.

Then again, if you are going to play 450 one second vs matches on various stages to unlock it all, then you may as well as yourself some time and attempt this because you are getting the same effect without the labor.

QueTee

Smash Apprentice
The game isn't even out in the US you ****er.
Few people have accidental releases of the game.

You could unlock all of that in a day if you wanted to, easily. Might not be the most fun thing to do all day but it would be extremely easy.

Then again, if you are going to play 450 one second vs matches on various stages to unlock it all, then you may as well as yourself some time and attempt this because you are getting the same effect without the labor.
I realize this, but I'm going to be busy the entire week after the 8th so I'd like to get as much play in as possible.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
your not gonna get that offer so easily if the games not even out yet
besides why are you in such a rush?

2L84U

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Brawl save data cannot be copied nor transferred to SD cards
(same as Mario Strikers Charged, Mario and Sonic @ Olympic etc.

EDIT: oh, did I spell actually wrong ??

QueTee

Smash Apprentice
Acually, Brawl save data cannot be copied nor transferred to SD cards
(same for Mario Strikers Charged, Mario and Sonic @ Olympic etc.
Interesting, that sucks.

Thank you. <33

EDIT: This is untrue.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
wtf @ all these people giving him ****. So he wants to BRAWL with all of his friends with all the characters the moment he gets home from the midnight launch. Who cares.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I understand what the person was getting at. Seriously, what's the difference between playing in 450 stamina matches with your opponent lip-sticked and at 1 hp, and just getting save data from someone else?

One wastes 2 hours or so starting matches over and over and over and the other you just copy data and have it all. You aren't REALLY playing the game in either case. Not saying I support either of them, though.

rklamer

Smash Cadet
Acually, Brawl save data cannot be copied nor transferred to SD cards
(same for Mario Strikers Charged, Mario and Sonic @ Olympic etc.
Actually, it is possible.

I've downloaded Mario and Sonic at the Olympics saves, same with Mario Strikers Charged. I've never heard of anyone having trouble copying them. GameFAQs has a plethora of gamesaves for each game.

And if there is a gamesave by the 9th, you bet I'm going to use it. No regrets, and I won't lose one bit of satisfaction in doing it. It's either that or play 450 1 second matches.

It's kinda funny to see you guys get worked up over it, though.

QueTee

Smash Apprentice
Some of you need to chill, this thread isn't worth getting high blood pressure over.

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
Wait, so I'm confused. Can someone give the final word as to whether or not you can copy Brawl data to an SD card?

QueTee

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it is possible.

I've downloaded Mario and Sonic at the Olympics saves, same with Mario Strikers Charged. I've never heard of anyone having trouble copying them. GameFAQs has a plethora of gamesaves for each game.

And if there is a gamesave by the 9th, you bet I'm going to use it. No regrets, and I won't lose one bit of satisfaction in doing it. It's either that or play 450 1 second matches.

It's kinda funny to see you guys get worked up over it, though.
Interesting, thanks for the update. Hopefully Brawl data works the same way.

kenkowtow

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to let some people know, not everyone finds pleasure in unlocking characters or playing SSE for that matter. As a matter of fact, some people don't even enjoy anything other than the VS. mode, competitive or not.

Top Bottom