• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[REQUEST]: Distant Planet skin for SSE Jungle

Mr. Mistress

Smash Rookie
Just wanted to say that I'm a fan of the SSE Jungle stage. Its arrangement of platforms allow me to approach my opponents in more ways than one, and it looks great too. It easily stands as one of my favorite Project M stages.

However, I do miss the Pikmin series visual for Distant Planet, and I find it a bit sad that Olimar doesn't have a home stage anymore. So if anyone here can create a Distant Planet skin for SSE Jungle, I would be most thankful.

I'd do it myself, but I know practically nothing about Brawl modding, so... anyone here can lay a hand or two?

Mr. Mistress

Smash Rookie
Well you can always take out the stage file in the SD card to get that stage back, right?
I personally prefer SSE Jungle as a stage over Distant Planet. But I still think that Olimar needs a proper stage, hence why I'd like for SSE Jungle to get a DP makeover visually.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Even better would be if someone made a version of Distant Planet where there are no pellets, the walk off ground on the left is removed/pushed to the background, and the bulborbs didn't appear.

Top Bottom