• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request a Character here!

LunchmanJ

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know why Sami is more requested than Andy and if she is worthy of a spot in the roster?

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Sami was most likely more requested... and she definetly is more worthy than Andy due to basically being kinda similar except also adding a female to the roster so....

CyFalc

Smash Rookie
I just want CaliKingz' Roll PSA to function in Project M, if that's even possible.

LunchmanJ

Smash Journeyman
I decided that I'm going to do a poll to determine what characters to add to the game, and I need help choosing what candidates people can vote on:

Here are the candidates that will for sure be in:
- Toad (Mario)
- King K. Rool (DK)
- Dixie Kong (DK)
- Pauline (Mario/DK)
- Pichu (Pokemon)
- Red (Pokemon)
- Ridley (Metroid)
- Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
- Black Shadow (F-Zero)
- Blood Falcon (F-Zero)
-
EDIT: Please discuss what other characters can be added to the list.

Last edited:

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
I think everyone except Toad from that list is good.... and here are some others
Mario Series: Geno, Mallow, Boshi, Koops, Dimento
DK: Cranky Kong
LoZ: Medli, Makar, Skull Kid, Happy Masked Sales Man,
Earthbound: Ninten, Claus, Paula, Lloyd, and (this is just me hoping but) Boney?
Kirby: Galacta Knight, Gooey, Rick, Bandana Waddle Dee,
Star Fox: Kyrstal
Pokemon: IgglyBuff, Braxien,
Fire Emblem: Hector, Lyn, Eilwood, Chrom, Micahah
Pikmin: Louie, President, Alph,
Metal Gear: Raiden, Big Boss, Grey Fox, Physco Mantis,
Sonic: Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Silver, Tikal, Shade, Fang, Bean, Bark, Honey, everyone else (There should be atleast One Sonic Character for gods sakes)
Other: Isaac (Golden Sun), Harry Mason (Silent Hill), Frank West (Dead Rising), Chuck Greene (Dead Rising), Leon (Residents Evil), Chris Redfield (Residents Evil), Albert Wesker (Residents Evil), Klonoa (Klonoa), Boy (Boy ad his Blob), Jin Kazuma (Tekken), and Toejam and Earl (Toejam & Earl),

LunchmanJ

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone except Toad from that list is good.... and here are some others
Mario Series: Geno, Mallow, Boshi, Koops, Dimento
DK: Cranky Kong
LoZ: Medli, Makar, Skull Kid, Happy Masked Sales Man,
Earthbound: Ninten, Claus, Paula, Lloyd, and (this is just me hoping but) Boney?
Kirby: Galacta Knight, Gooey, Rick, Bandana Waddle Dee,
Star Fox: Kyrstal
Pokemon: IgglyBuff, Braxien,
Fire Emblem: Hector, Lyn, Eilwood, Chrom, Micahah
Pikmin: Louie, President, Alph,
Metal Gear: Raiden, Big Boss, Grey Fox, Physco Mantis,
Sonic: Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, Silver, Tikal, Shade, Fang, Bean, Bark, Honey, everyone else (There should be atleast One Sonic Character for gods sakes)
Other: Isaac (Golden Sun), Harry Mason (Silent Hill), Frank West (Dead Rising), Chuck Greene (Dead Rising), Leon (Residents Evil), Chris Redfield (Residents Evil), Albert Wesker (Residents Evil), Klonoa (Klonoa), Boy (Boy ad his Blob), Jin Kazuma (Tekken), and Toejam and Earl (Toejam & Earl),
I'm not going to include characters that are not already in Brawl.

I'll consider some of your picks but keep in mind that only the best of the best will be available to vote for.

patriot712

Smash Rookie
My top:

-Ayane (Dead or Alive)
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
-Medusa (Kid Icarus)
-Lightning (Final Fantasy)
-Mickey (Epic Mickey)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
My choices, for modded characters or in game:
- Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
- Magearna (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
- Waluigi (Super Mario Bros.)
- Jibanyan (Yo Kai Watch)
- Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)
- Inkling (Splatoon)
- Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo & Kazooie)

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Well then my 5 choices are unique characters with movesets mods that we don't have yet:
-Black Mage (Mario hoops design)
-Smithy (SMRPG)
-Alex Kidd
-Cats (Zero wing AKA all your base are belong to us)
-Grovyle (PMD2)

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Ephraim, Krystal, Greninja..i'll call it a day then.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133

MasterZaden

Smash Cadet
Shantae and Risky Boots. I've seen some pretty nice models for Shantae already on Brawlvault, and if someone is good at modding movesets, I could definitely direct them on an entire moveset for Shantae. I'd really appreciate it. So salty about the Smash Ballot and Bayonetta, and I wanna play as my genie girl... *sniff*

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Shantae and Risky Boots. I've seen some pretty nice models for Shantae already on Brawlvault, and if someone is good at modding movesets, I could definitely direct them on an entire moveset for Shantae. I'd really appreciate it. So salty about the Smash Ballot and Bayonetta, and I wanna play as my genie girl... *sniff*
I can NEVER argue with that idea! She is my character I need in Smash Bros. as well! :D

Edge Maverickz

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0748-4137-3764
- Ninten (Clone character, with slightly more powerful moves that are tweaked to be more like his game. Also has asthma meter, that when fills up, his attacks do damage to himself, until he somehow lowers bar)
- Captain N (His attacks include terrible versions of NES characters, summoning a giant Gameboy to attack for him, and his own trusty zapper)
- StarMan (Has wrestling moves. No range, but once close can combo in multiple ways)
- Nintendo Kangaroo (Looks like a realistic, yellow Kangaroo. Uses Nintendo old toys, before they were a game company, as attacks. The return of a forgotten mascot.)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
- Ninten (Clone character, with slightly more powerful moves that are tweaked to be more like his game. Also has asthma meter, that when fills up, his attacks do damage to himself, until he somehow lowers bar)
- Captain N (His attacks include terrible versions of NES characters, summoning a giant Gameboy to attack for him, and his own trusty zapper)
- StarMan (Has wrestling moves. No range, but once close can combo in multiple ways)
- Nintendo Kangaroo (Looks like a realistic, yellow Kangaroo. Uses Nintendo old toys, before they were a game company, as attacks. The return of a forgotten mascot.)
The Nintendo Kangaroo would be an appropriate choice! It would be like Mr. Game & Watch, but with toys! :)

Top Bottom