• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replacing "G0!" help

theUndead_feature

Smash Cadet
I am trying to replace the GO texture with a different image. I managed to replace the colored layer, InfRdyGo2 in Info.pac. The black outline still remains and interferes with the image. How do I get rid of it?

theUndead_feature

Smash Cadet
Check the alpha layer for transpearancy.
Well, I looked at a CSP tutorial and went throught the same steps but came up with nothing. I'm using Photoshop 7. Added an alpha layer and all that but the black outline of the "GO!" still comes through. It use to come in better as in, the image was perfect just overlapped. Now it is distorted as is the countdown graphics before it. I'm lost.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
This somewhat relates, but how would I change the text in Resetti's speech bubble?
Open AsfResetti.brrs (or whatever the Resetti file is, this is just a guess at the name) in BrawlBox. Find something labeled with a MSBin icon. That contains the text he says. You can edit it directly in BrawlBox.

I know 'cus I've looked into it before.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Open AsfResetti.brrs (or whatever the Resetti file is, this is just a guess at the name) in BrawlBox. Find something labeled with a MSBin icon. That contains the text he says. You can edit it directly in BrawlBox.

I know 'cus I've looked into it before.
Okay, I opened AsfResetsan, which is Resetti. I've looked through all his files, and haven't found any MSBin icon. Do I possibly have the wrong file, because I've downloaded the assist trophies on two different occasions, and I can't find this icon in his brrs file.

Top Bottom