• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renths Thanksgiving: Thanks to The Smash Commmunity.

ShadowStar

Smash Rookie
Happy Thanksgiving i am thankful for many things and the smash community only heightened those feelings.

I'd first like to say Thanks to the entire smash community. The many years i've spent traveling hanging out and having the best time of my life meeting some of the greatest people in the world all brought together by a video who would've imagined that.

First most of all i'd like to give thanks to Team Loss

Zach Brooks (The Cape)
He got me started into competitive Smash i held a tournament in 05 he showed up ***** me hard from there taught me the way i'd never be as good as i am today without him.

Max Bowe (UmbreonMow)
My man.. your constant arrogance and showing everyone you're not a ***** brings a smile to my face every time i hear you call someone a noob and ask for a MM.

Chris Swan (Nakamaru)
One of the Chillest guys you could ever meet did a lot for me drove me to many smash events bought me food and most of all treated me like a brother.

I'd like to give thanks to the rest of Pennsylvania

Tim (Swiftbass)
All about the Sweet Tim Music man we've been playing with each other for soo long and everytime i see you it's so much fun like the old days.

Charles (Cactuar)
I had a lot of fun the few times we had together man i won't ever forget them "flick my c stick"

Everyone else in PA (pittsburgh, philly, scranton) ect.
You guys were the best lots of fun Robs young link is too hot takis tech skill is ridiculous pakman gets all the ladies velocity is all under rated but it's cool Kevins ICs are nasty and so on Mad thanks for all the good times guys

Now.. closest to my heart i'd like to give thanks to The Cake Eaters

Thomas (Exarch)
You're probably one of my closest friends you know. You go out of your way to try to do so much for me and it's appreciated to no end. I'm more thankful to be a friend of yours than you know. The good times we've had are priceless and the good times only continue to roll Thank you.

Derf (Fred) (Michael) (The Werd) (ect.)
You got me started into Florida Smash i called you once i moved down here and you showed me around and are one of the chilliest people i have ever met. a ton of fun from playing smash, the movies, the partys man good times. werd

Darrel (Fenrir) (Meleeguy)
The first time i ever really talked to you it was hey what's up? nothing... next thing i knew we won a teams tournament together after never playing a 1v1 with one another. We went to eat shortly after and the talk was so nice to meet you we just won. Yeahh! man great stuff. Can't wait for more good times Darrel.

Ricardo (Rohins)
Dahhh!! Ric the amount of fun i have with you is unrivaled the night at your place where we invented the new mario edge guarding and bull ****ting the night away was a highlight i'll never forget. Your impersonations and little jokes are just too good man.

Now for one more in FL.

Dave (Phanna)
I was such a big fan of yours before i moved to FL you don't even know. It's great to be a friend and our matches are incredible. What was that called at dennys.. Razzdango? that **** was too funny. Playing you in smash while you're drinking is also hilliarous good times dave.

Thank you everyone for one way or another listed or not you have all touched my life in a special way that not many others could ever imagine.

HBOX

Smash Rookie
Lol

i got banned and now im a penguin.

Anyways, happy thanksgiving to you Renth. Awesome that we all got banned lol.

Top Bottom