• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REGISTER for MLG

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
We are in MLG now, and I would really, really love to see us return each and every year. One of our selling points has always been the ability to get bodies out there, but right now with this tournament it is really not looking that way. MLG runs this tournament with no support from Nintendo and they can't get a livestream up either. Part of our inclusion in the circuit is our ability to get people out to events, and if we can't do that then our ability to be on the Pro Tour next season will be in jeopardy. If you know someone who is interested in coming out to the event, or you have a car coming down/up from somewhere with space for another person or two, please reach out to others and see if they can make it for the event. I'd really love to see some huge attendance from the North East/South East, since this area is really <10 hour drive for most people in that area. I've made those long car trips for tournaments like COT4/Pound, so I know they are totally doable on the cheap.

I'm aware the timing for this event hasn't been superb considering Apex, but we really have to get as many people out to this as possible. Anyone from NC, if you could get your local scene more into it since they are the most likely to be able to register last minute, or maybe put a flier up or something at a LAN center TODAY, that would be a huge help.

Once again, registration closes in just a couple days (August 23). Please register as soon as possible. I do not want us to have a huge blemish on our attendance record when it comes time for them to evaluate whether we make it onto the tour next season.

REGISTER HERE!
EVERYONE Register for MLG so that there IS an MLG in the future. We still have 4 days left

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Hey guys, this is Mew2King.

Just reminding you to enter MLG Raleigh so I can take your ****ing money, thanks.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Guys if you have any love for smash at all you will register. A lot of you guys actually live in NC. With a smaller turnout this time than the last time (but the prize pool the same), you can actually rank in the money with some skill and luck, or at least rank well in teams. Support the community by going to this tournament.

(register and i will play mewtwo sunday friendlies after teams with you. You're not gonna win tho :p )

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I enjoy the community and would love to go to support this but....

Money,School,Plans.

xP It's a factor preventing quite a few people I know including myself.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Guys if you have any love for smash at all you will register. A lot of you guys actually live in NC. With a smaller turnout this time than the last time (but the prize pool the same), you can actually rank in the money with some skill and luck, or at least rank well in teams. Support the community by going to this tournament.

(register and i will play mewtwo sunday friendlies after teams with you. You're not gonna win tho :p )
dr peepee says if he goes he'll play your mewtwo lawl

BBQTV

Smash Master
Hey guys, this is Mew2King.

Just reminding you to enter MLG Raleigh so I can take your ****ing money, thanks.
this

it's not like someone else is winning and i assume more people go bigger pot

Top Bottom