• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regice Shines In The Battle!

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Hello girls and guys, I'm new on Smashboards. I'm a big fan of Super Smash Brothers games, and really enjoyed Melee and Brawl, though I barely played the first one. As of now I don't have a non-handheld game console because both my GameCube and my Wii are now unusuable :( but I'm planning to buy a Wii U soon.

Obviously as a Smash fan I'm wanting for the fourth installment, preferably the Wii U one because I don't know anyone with a 3DS, and I love Smash Bros. mostly because of fun multiplayer battles. I'll admit, I'm a casual player at Smash Bros. but this is because in the past I didn't care about competitive Smash, and because the only SSB game I can play as of now is Brawl, and even then only occasionnaly when my big sister invites me at her home. Given than I can't play Smash Bros. regularly and I can only play SSBB which is underwhelming for competitive, I have no business to care about going competitive to Smash for now, but I hope this will change once SSB4 is released and I can play it!

Before the game releases I'm planning to do more speculation than anything else, but speculation is fun since Gematsu leak was proven false, and the icing on the cake is than this deconfirmation came with my most wanted potential newcommer, Robin! Now my most wanted characters to be playable in SSB4 that weren't in SSBB are Mewtwo and Isaac. But once the game releases I hope than I'll learn how to go competitive with you! I think I'll have a lot of free time this year, maybe I'll take part to online tournaments organized by this forum if there are ones!

Finally, my native language is French, though I think I have a good enough level of English, but I have trouble with spoken English.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to SWF! Sounds like the Smash 4 forums will be your spot. Also, your English is pretty nice. Wouldn't have known that you were more fluent in another language until you mentioned it.

And I'm so with you on Robin. S/he was the newcomer I wanted most, and the reveal was such a shocker for several reasons. Aside from Robin, I also really would like to see the characters you mentioned (mainly Isaac though), alongside Shulk (he's the character I wanted to be a newcomer most with Robin). I'm very confident in Shulk's inclusion at this point though.

Enjoy the forums :)

Top Bottom