• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recordable Worthy?

Mokbi7

Smash Cadet
hi first time capture card user and looking at all the other vids
out there and i was wonder what do ppl look for in a match vid

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
clarity and a good match. also if your going to record replays, keep in mind that theres a hack from the homebrew channel that allows you longer replays, thats what i do.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Just a good all around match. Also if u have homebrew channel installed you can always just use inf replay code and then just tape the replay way more easier then setting up a capture card and a lot cheaper

Denzi

Smash Master
If your looking for critique (which is always a good idea), then any match in which you played sreiously, whether you won or lost, is "worthy".

POKE40

Smash Lord
1)clarity: doesn't matter how epic the match was...if your video had terrible quality, you won't get as much views

2)great gamplay: must not make a n00bish looking fight

3)good video editing: (opt) this could be something very different...but don't just slop it into windows movie maker with the cheap blue background... put effort into video editing

4) profit: you must party or else you will die. lol

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
They obviously look on how good you are... T_T
just need an okay quality as long as ppl see your cha. owning..

Top Bottom