• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reckless Safety Notice Man breaks into Smash

1.21 Jiggawatts

Smash Cadet
This guy has been in more Nintendo games, then any other character

What if he had a special gimmick where randomly the Wii remote's strap will snap and the remote will go flying, KOing anyone it hits

Moveset idea

Neutral Special - Bowling - Rolls a bowling ball

Side Special - Baseball bat - Charges up a baseball bat (Like Kirby's Side)

Up Special - Can't think of one

Down Special - Can't think of one

Final Smash - A reticle appers on screen. RSN man unstraps his Wii remote and throws it at the screen creating a huge crack that damages any characters it touches

Grabs - RSM man will have a extended grab by using the Nunchuck

I tried to base the moveset off Wii Sports, mainly the games where you are most likely to damage something with the Wii remote. If you have ideas for the Up and Down special please comment

I don't actually think this character will ever be in Smash, but I think he could have a cool moveset

Last edited:

NerFox

Smash Cadet
Reading that last sentence, I really dont know if it's a joke or not lol.

But I agree, we need this genius character in Smash.

1.21 Jiggawatts

Smash Cadet
Reading that last sentence, I really dont know if it's a joke or not lol.

But I agree, we need this genius character in Smash.
Im don't think he will be in the game. I just like making moveset ideas despite odds of ever being playable. I spend a lot of my free time making stuff like this

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I hope you can figure out some more neat ideas.

On another note, for those reading this thread; yes, it falls under the site rules. It's a Nintendo-owned character who has made an appearance in a video game. Even if it's just the "safety notice" but not in gameplay. So you don't need to report something like this. It fits. If you do report it, make sure you have ample reason why it doesn't fall under our rules.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On another note, for those reading this thread; yes, it falls under the site rules. It's a Nintendo-owned character who has made an appearance in a video game. Even if it's just the "safety notice" but not in gameplay. So you don't need to report something like this. It fits.
Why would I even think of reporting such a wonderful thread?

1.21 Jiggawatts

Smash Cadet

On another note, for those reading this thread; yes, it falls under the site rules. It's a Nintendo-owned character who has made an appearance in a video game. Even if it's just the "safety notice" but not in gameplay. So you don't need to report something like this. It fits. If you do report it, make sure you have ample reason why it doesn't fall under our rules.
Wait people actually reported me?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Wait people actually reported me?
...I can't remember, but this is one of those controversial threads, so I left a mod note.

We get some odd characters that people have reported before. It's, again, a mod note to keep on-topic and more to let people know we already know of the thread and not to worry.

1.21 Jiggawatts

Smash Cadet
...I can't remember, but this is one of those controversial threads, so I left a mod note.

We get some odd characters that people have reported before. It's, again, a mod note to keep on-topic and more to let people know we already know of the thread and not to worry.
Ok, I'll try my best to post character that won't raise any controversy

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ok, I'll try my best to post character that won't raise any controversy
No, you're fine. I mean, the opening post could use some more meat to it, but we encourage unique character ideas. It's just important they follow the rules here.

My point was more to those who taken character suggestions like this too seriously and give silly reports. We encourage reporting, of course, but it's important to look more closely at the rules.

Top Bottom