• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rebirth of the Triforce Video

AG4U2NV

Smash Cadet
Here is my first video hope you enjoy and comment on anything whether it be the music,gameplay,quality,sound,visual,the intro,the credits,or anything you can think of either it be positive or negative I will take both into consideration and attempt to improve on all.

Rebirth Of The Triforce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__vOb0Hg1Io

ShackDaddy

Smash Ace
kinda hard to see with the text over it and not very clear image.

U seemed to just do a bunch of dash attacks. They can be useful, but u will usually get shield grabbed if u do it too much.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Eh, mediocre. I agree with shack and I'm not sure you know how to short hop either. At least fast fall more

Roman.

Smash Champion
The video was alright for a combo vid...but take out some of the stuff that's not needed such as 00:27-00:42, there just is no need to see that. I really liked that intro, looked like it took a lot of time to make and it was well worth it. The credits at the end weren't readable so change the color or pick a better map. =)

Video rating: 8.5/10
Gameplay rating: 7/10
OVERALL: 8/10

nice vid

p.s. The combos at the end from falco were nice =D

Top Bottom