• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game III Results

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Teams:

1.) Magical Rainbow Express (Zro + Snakee)
2.) Icy Spawn (IcyLight + Spawn)
3.) Infamous Badguys (Sol + Nintendude)
4.) Bucketloads of Sweat
5.) Foxhound
5.) The Running
7.) Bamf
7.) We Like Turtles
9.) Gstorm
9.) Thunderpunch
9.) Batman
9.) Gamers
13.) Breakfast Special
13.) Shinenzu
13.) Poker Faces
13.) SmoothStutters
17.) Team Random

Singles: (May be a little messed up, but top 8 are accurate. Blame TIO for crashing ^_^)
1.) Sol (Snake/Dedede)
2.) Cat Fight (Snake)
3.) Nintendude (Ice Climbers/G&W)
4.) Snakee (Zamus)
5. Phish-it (G&W)
5. noodles (ROB)
7. Swift (DDD/Marth)
7. Will (DK)
9.) Kresh
9.) Zro
9.) Shy Guy (Wario)
9.) Lock
13.) Nesskid
13.) JMStutter
13.) Emperor
13.) Boom
17.) TeeVee
17.) PD
17.) The Effin Bear
17.) Jinoichi
17.) MG
17.) Aizen
17.) Icy Light
17.) Captain
25.) JVsmooth
25.) Random Rican
25.) Chum
25.) Riot
25.) DarkDragoon
25.) Ace
25.) Poink
25.) Kito
33.) Nib
33.) Leon
33.) Ian
33.) KJ
33.) Tk
33.) X-0
33.) Yukio
33.) Adam
33.) McLove
33.) Luce
33.) Beware
33.) Arson
33.) Kyio
33.) Angelou
49.) Lionheart

Saving shout outs and everything else for later. And I'll upload the teams vids ASAP!

Thanks to everyone who participated! See y'next time!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yahyuzz Snakeee makin' it to top4!
Hehe yup, had the potential to take the whole thing too....the matches I lost were SOO close.
No johns though, you guys were beasts.

...uh, didn't Phish-it use G&W??

EDIT: Sol beat me there about Phish-it, didn't realize lol.

Hazeon

Smash Rookie
Lmfao, boom said he got 5th...wow, what a liar. Time to make fun of him XD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Was Pictochat the 2nd or 3rd match?

My camera cut off during the last few seconds of the Pictochat, just a fair notice. I think it's pretty obvious who won, though... @_@

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sorry man. :"{

I didn't find anything. I don't think Andy did either otherwise he woulda called me.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Meh I don't feel like doing full shoutouts so late after the tourney so I'll just say good job everyone who attended. Extra congrats to Sol for winning and Phish-it for doing really well in both singles and teams (Bucketloads of Sweat was Phish-it & Ky). Snakeee your ZSS is nuts!

Are results going up on all is brawl? I want my medal >_>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Who was the guy that said I was wicked funny when I was doing teams with Dark Dragoon?

I saw that guy play Ganon, that guy rocks. Anyone that thinks I'm funny, cool, delicious or other positive things it totally aces in my book!

Also, I believe it was Zro thought I was cool. I like him too.

Who else thinks I'm awesome? Huh huh...

This tourney was good. I don't want this thread to be so dead.

theEffinBear

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time, even despite the heat and the tourney software's crashing. Hope to see peeps again sometime!

MdrnDayMercutio: that was me. Sorry we never got those friendlies in -- definitely need to correct that next time I see you in a tourney. And thanks for the Ganon props! MANONDORF WILL HAVE HIS DAY.

Aizen: great teaming up with you. I hadn't seen anyone play Fox effectively in Brawl yet, so that was a very nice eye-opener (even on the stages that don't let you Illusion sweetspot the edge). Hope to see you again sometime!

Phish-it: curse you (and/or Team Bucketloads of Sweat) for eliminating Team BAMF and then doing the same to me in Singles. That last match was pretty down to the wire, but I misjudged my up-B carryover landing lag at exactly the wrong moment and got the Waft. Great matches, both singles and doubles, and congrats on your placement!
(Btw, Phish used G&W for the first round against me, but then Wario for 2 and 3; dunno about any of his other matches, though.)

Swift: good games! That was the first time I've been DDD chaingrabbed well... I need to work on the ol' precept "don't get grabbed". Likewise congrats on placement! (That infinite against the DK was brutal.)

Chum: again, tough break and/or condolences re: the first round not-called-loud-enough thing. Great match, though. (Who'd you beat my PokeTrainer in the first round with? I have forgotten.)

Cat Fight: I'd love to get some friendlies in with you, preferably ones that aren't immediately interrupted by your next match. Your Snake plays quite differently from all the other Snakes I've seen and I'd love to see how I stack up.

/RtEB
DEAR DIARY: even when you lose the game and set, a perfectly-timed Ganonstomp is one of the best things evar.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm doing shout outs the lazy way...

1.) Sol (Snake/Dedede) - Good **** on taking the tourney. Think you beat me at some tourney at some point... I play Sonic. Alot of people have hard to keep track.
2.) Cat Fight (Snake) - Great guy. Good seeing, enjoyed the Low Tier MM even though you destroyed me. Looking forward to seeing you and getting some legit friendlies in. If you notice any holes in my game let me know.
3.) Nintendude (Ice Climbers/G&W) - Smash 64 always always too good. Hopefully if I play you some more I can not suck so bad.
4.) Snakee (Zamus) - I don't think I've gotten to actually meet you. Love your name though, it's always fun going "Snake? Oh he clearly mains Zero Suit Samus." :p
5. Phish-it (G&W) - Yeah. My DK is so not up to par yet.
5. noodles (ROB) - Think I met you. Think you were cool. If not I hate you.
9.) Zro - Magical Rainbow Express... really? Not only is that name funny, but now everyone feels that much worse for losing.
17.) The Effin Bear - I believe an epic Low Tier Money Match is in order. Or at least tons a friendlies. What say you?
17.) Aizen - Yeah, I need Fox practice bad. Not used to someone that almost moves as fast as my Sonic and attacks faster.
17.) Icy Light - Good getting to meet you and talk to you. You're a great guy. Force Spawn to do singles next time. Toon Link is almost as beast as Olimar. Friendlies next time we meet, Kay?
25.) JVsmooth - You rock. That is all.
25.) DarkDragoon - More Peach/Sonic matches... just only when there's nothing important happening, kay? If you ever need a team mate I saw we not only team, but we destroy everyone with our "Blue Balls"
25.) Ace - Dude, you are the greatest and most sexy human being alive. It was nice of you to sand bag to everyone so they wouldn't feel too bad losing to the most epic sonic ever.
25.) Poink - Very cool guy. We should have done some matches IRL to see how we'd without stupid WiFi Johns.
33.) Luce - Sorry bout that first match man. DK's kind alike Ike. If he get's going quick he can straight up destroy you.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sol: Great matches man. I was surprised I was able to put you in the loser's bracket. :"P Sorry about the $ ordeal. Don't worry, I'll see you at NFB and get you the coinage. Can't wait to play you again. ^__^

Nintendude : Man, we didn't even get to play any friendlies! That's laaaaame. Well, we played like 3 - lol. I'll see yah again soon anyways and we'll play. Yr ICs ***** my friend Beast's DK. Yikes!

Snakeee: Amazing Zamus! The Frigate CP was spur of the moment, but it definitely was to my advantage. I honestly didn't even think about it, but the darkness helped a lot. Mwahaha.

Phish-it: Waaaah, you ***** my Jiggs and owned me in the Pikmin 2 MM. I don't even know if it's a good idea to rematch you in it, honestly. But my Jiggs will bring the pain next time. >:"O!

Zro: Disappointed I didn't get to play yr Kirby in the tournament, but there'll be more chances. You ***** teams. I didn't bother playing 'cause I knew yr team was gonna win lol. Good ****. And funny *** trash talking. :"}

Lock and Nesskid: Glad you guys both came again! We need to play some Wifi. I'm not a fan of button delay, TBH, but I'll give it a shot. I wanna ditto yr Samus next time we're at the same tourney, Lock. :"P

I'll finish this later. I'm actually at a party.

Oh, and here are the teams videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zOLVQeqiIOc Round 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aTslxj9aCr0 Round 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WJtUwPmX3io Round 3

noodles

Smash Champion
shout outs

Cat Fight (Snake)- good**** beating snake and placing 2nd.i need to play you in tourny again lol

Nintendude (Ice Climbers/G&W)- honestly i thought you were gonna get first what happened? awesome icys though. sucks i had to play you twice.im banning norfair forever now thanks to that last match.

Snakee (Zamus)- quickest zamus ive seen like ever

Swift (DDD/Marth)- lol newhaven is too good.we need to play melee so i can get good in that game, ur fox and every other character you played ***** me lol.

Will (DK)- close matches, another reason why im banning norfair. had to gay you with camping towards the end though :/

Zro- we need more people like you in tournaments lol. funniest comments there. i dont think we played though

Lock- good matches man. we need to get more friendlies in lol

Nesskid- nice seeing you again we havent played at all though :/

Boom- close matches. definatly the best GAW i played. well next to nintendude and his norfair counter picks

TeeVee- was that you playing wes? i tried that whole ROB thing. doesnt work out well :/

Icy Light- close matches man. best olimar ive played definatly. if i didnt learn good DI i would of lost

JVsmooth- thanks for the friendlies and advice hopefully see you again. maybe at esticle?

DarkDragoon- lol best brawl peach.thanks for helping me hack my wii

Ace- yea you did meet me. i was talking to icy most of the time maybe that helps. i was also the guy wanting to munny match you sonic with my rob.

jam- we didnt play any friendlies here but thanks for helping me get ready for this

spawn- havent played you in forever. good job you and icy getting second for teams. we could probably play when you go over garrets.

hopefully i didnt forget anyone if i did ill just edit this. this was an awesome tourny definatly though.

Top Bottom