• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reap! Kickstarter looking for the Smash Communities Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrricky

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow smashers,

I've been hard at work (and incidently not playing enough smash :( ) for the past many months and I wanted to present to you a project I am working on and am looking for the community to help out if they can.

—-The game of Reap! is a fast-paced Arena Arcade Action game about Reapers who have opposed Death’s idea of ‘stealing’ souls from victims. So Death, being the classy guy he is, pits the main character named Merik on a challenge to try and take back the souls from him in the form of an arena game full of his minions. The story is a play on the saying ‘Reap what you sow’ though in this game you are reaping what Death ‘sowed.’ If you like Arena games, or Arcade games, or Action games or any combinations of the three, this is for you.

Link: :link:

Any little pledge you can give is helpful. If you can't pledge, clicking the tweet or like button below the video to spread the word would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks guys, and Happy Reaping (and Pledging!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom