• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really do any of you do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
No I do not do any of that, not unless you count any of the following as a "Pick up" line.

"Do you want to play of a game of Smash (Followed by explaining what the hell I am talking about if they are clueless on the subject of smash :(, I really would not really enjoy dating someone unless they played smash or at least watch some anime that is of good enjoyable quality.) ?"

"Do you wish to play a game of chess?"

"Do you wish to play a children's card game?" (If you do not get the refrence then you need to watch YGOTAS.)

"Do you wish to play online with the PJ64k?"

"Do you watch anime, and if so what type?"

"Do you do RPG?"

"Do you like Manga?"

Really if the girl I wish to date does not answer a single one of these question yes then I would not wish to date and I guess the feeling is mutual. As for how she physically looks I could almost honestly care less, I say almost because I hate perfume and I hate makeup, I can tolerate makeup but I can not stand Perfume at all. Also if she looked like a skeleton (Super model) then I would not wish to date her at all, I wish to date a human not an extraterrestrial.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
"ATTN Males: How to not get kicked in the shin"

I thought this was a martial arts thread for a second.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
There's really nothing to comment on here, beyond saying that anybody who does that. Which everybody who posts in this thread will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom