• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

really cool way to practice waveshines

sonicPearltsl25

Smash Journeyman
let me know if this is a good way to practice....its really really fun

ok take luigi into training mode with you on fd..then press start and make two luigis....push them together and wave shine the first and while hes in the air waveshine the next and just sit there and juggle them for a while

im sure its possible to do it with three...or with other characters too...but luigi is the easiest

xelad1

Smash Ace
hey man whatever floats your boat. And to think I just practiced waveshining by.... waveshining across FD.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
My favorite way of practicing waveshining is to set an opponent to a 9 handicap with the damage ratio cut in half. You can waveshine on them all day without them moving for a long time.

Usually I don't do this just to practice waveshing but for pillaring to waveshine and repeat.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
hey man whatever floats your boat. And to think I just practiced waveshining by.... waveshining across FD.
me 2

one time, i waveshined a doc to an wall and waveshined him till 100%, than set him back to 0% etc.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol this is how i did it. but i only did it with one fox

Bwill: out of all the time i tlked to you about waveshining u didn't tell me dat ****. that could of helped me out a long time ago. well o well imma start doin it now

captainlukey

Smash Ace
just waveshine...... thats all you need to do to waveshine is waveshine...
i thought that would have been obvious

sonicPearltsl25

Smash Journeyman
just waveshine...... thats all you need to do to waveshine is waveshine...
i thought that would have been obvious

your an idiot.....obviously all were doing is wave shining...but were just talking about different ways that we practice it when we dont have anyone to play a match with

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
did u really have to call him an idiot? u could`ve just said we all do our waveshine diffrentlyok, but thats when u need to be a bit more respectful captain everyone does thier way of practice ok?

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i practice waveshining by setting damage ratio to .5 + handicap at 9

and then waveshine my opponent alternating sides since they dont budge at all with these conditions. then ill jus waveshine across the stage and come back to my opponent and continue the alternating waveshines.

i also work on pillaring this way

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, however the heck you want to do it is good. Also, people who are newer to falco/fox. The shine cancels slower if you hit someone than without a person. So however you practice it, make sure you practice the timing when you are hitting something.

Just my advice, I screwed up on that and it really wasted 2 hours of practice!

Top Bottom