• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Realistic Ratios Pt2

- Theelitebrawler -

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theelitebrawler
Ok if these are per-say 100-0 match-ups, Why are we even trying? I know I would probably be
the last person to say that but if thats the case there is no way Mario can beat them then why try?

(Btw I highly disagree that these are unwinnable, Im trying to get your point of view.)

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Ok if these are per-say 100-0 match-ups, Why are we even trying? I know I would probably be
the last person to say that but if thats the case there is no way Mario can beat them then why try?

(Btw I highly disagree that these are unwinnable, Im trying to get your point of view.)
Because nobody should play Mario in order to win. If that's your main concern, then go MK every time. I play Mario because I like Mario. That's all.

The topic, however, is which matches are 100-0, if any, and why. If they exist, and you don't want to play Mario anymore, that's your choice. Don't let your bias get in the way of the discussion, though. If you disagree anyway, tell us how you think we can beat the "unbeatable" characters.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That depends on how you define a match-up number. If you consider a match-up ratio nothing but the ratio of games won out of a certain amount of rounds it's not unreasonable to give Mario a "0" in certain match-ups but definitely not out of 100 games.

:059:

Top Bottom