• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(REALISTIC) Dlc suggestions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CranberryGod

Smash Rookie
Considering there is a paper mario stage for the 3ds, I don't think it would be too big of leap to think that there could be a paper mario character at some point.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Up B 3 is also clearly based on Wolf Up B, even though it animates differently it has the same properties. Charge Blaster is also generally similar to Wolf's Blaster.

Granted, Wolf does have very different normals, but I still feel like he got those moves to sort of make up for Wolf's omission.
You can argue about the UP B.

But man, the neutral B isn't even close of Wolf neutral B.

Wolf neutral B wasn't just a variation of Fox blaster with basic stats changes like being more powerful but more slower.

Wolf neutral B was a salve of green energy that decrease in terms of damage the more it travels, it has a melee attack and can stun, it could also being reversed.

Fox neutral B 3 is a KILL MOVE, it's far more powerful than Wolf neutral B (which isn't a kill move btw). Fox neutral B 3 is a variation of his blaster being more powerful, but take more time to be released.

PeachPlumPear

Smash Cadet
You can argue about the UP B.

But man, the neutral B isn't even close of Wolf neutral B.

Wolf neutral B wasn't just a variation of Fox blaster with basic stats changes like being more powerful but more slower.

Wolf neutral B was a salve of green energy that decrease in terms of damage the more it travels, it has a melee attack and can stun, it could also being reversed.

Fox neutral B 3 is a KILL MOVE, it's far more powerful than Wolf neutral B (which isn't a kill move btw). Fox neutral B 3 is a variation of his blaster being more powerful, but take more time to be released.
Wolf is/was a completely unique character. While some of the Fox/Falco customs maintain some properties of Wolf's, none of them give you the Wolf feel because a lot of Wolf's gameplay was about brawling and his smashes/tilts/aerials were like 90% different from Fox/Falco.

I miss Wolf (but not his Final Smash).

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Wolf is/was a completely unique character. While some of the Fox/Falco customs maintain some properties of Wolf's, none of them give you the Wolf feel because a lot of Wolf's gameplay was about brawling and his smashes/tilts/aerials were like 90% different from Fox/Falco.

How much do you want to bet that wolf will come back with a LANDMASTER :p

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice

I know right.

Don't forget the throws that were all different too.

Seriously, Wolf may be the most misunderstood character in the Smash Bros history.

The guy was unique, but because he shared 1 single move people were like "MUH MUH SAME FINAL SMASH IS A CLONE SO" if characters were labeled as clone because they shared 1 single move with an other character, than they will be a hell lot of clones, for example Ike and Marth with Counter and Lucario and Mewtwo with their neutral B.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
How much do you want to bet that wolf will come back with a LANDMASTER :p
Ugh, I have already thought of that...

After seeing Falco having a landmaster again I'm scared for Wolf's Final Smash.

They really should do a new type of Final Smash where Wolf will call Leon and Panther to "clean" the stage with their Wolfen while Wolf could be on Oikonny's Wolfen dropping Assault's grenades in a 2D style, and you will be able to move Oikonny's Wolfen from left to right while pressing A to drop grenades.

This could be a lot of fun, it will be original and this will not only represent Wolf but the whole Star Wolf team.

Hope my message get understood like I wanted to be, it wasn't easy to explain my crazy idea.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice

They really should do a new type of Final Smash where Wolf will call Leon and Panther to "clean" the stage with their Wolfen while Wolf could be on Oikonny's Wolfen dropping Assault's grenades in a 2D style, and you will be able to move Oikonny's Wolfen from left to right while pressing A to drop grenades.

This could be a lot of fun, it will be original and this will not only represent Wolf but the whole Star Wolf team.

Hope my message get understood like I wanted to be, it wasn't easy to explain my crazy idea.
Or maybe just having Leon and Panther traveling in the stage dropping grenades randomly too. Kinda with Pit Brawl Final Smash, where there's minions attacking the opponents while Pit can attack too.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
- Lucas ( Miss you ... )
- Wolf ( Why ? )
- Isaac ( Where are you ? )
- Tails ( Game play based in Sonic Battle / Fighter , Sonic need his buddy ! First 3rd party Veterant and seems like Sonic Franchise and Nintendo love each other with all exclusivity he has in his console and all the Mario/Sonic crossover )

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

That's a cool idea, I'm sure with DLC they can make him unique as possible.

I was also pretty pissed at Falco being stuck with LANDMASTER again, that's just bull.

Also yeah don't double post to often, I suggest you combine your posts quickly :)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I think Wolf and Lucas will be sold together as part of a pack. I know a lot of people will be angry if they have to pay separately for "clones" (even though they really aren't), but if they were included with something else, they'd have a warmer reception from even those fans.

It's like Mario Kart 8; We have Link, so we don't care that Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach came with him.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Wolf- My reasons need no explainig
Krystal- Adds to female rep and a unique character if based off of SF: Adventures
Isaac- Need to be in, could play similar to Robin(melee & psynergey)
Simon- If Nintendo & Konami want another Konami rep.
Impa- Why not?

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Simon- If Nintendo & Konami want another Konami rep.
I'm the only one who think Simon Belmond is not very representative for Konami ?
If it's Konami then Snake will be ( at least for me ) first choice .

And if New 3rd party character we have i think it will be SEGA with either Sonic character like Tails or Bayonetta hell look at all the Sonic/Sega exclusivity for Nintendo ! It's limit look like Sonic is 2 rd Party ( Sonic Advence series ( 3 game ) , Sonic Battle , Story book arc ( 2 well receive game ) , Sonic Boom ( 2 game ), J.O series with Mario ( 3 or 4 games ) ,Sonic the Lost World ( 2 Game ) , Sonic Rush series ( 2 game ) Sonic Chronicles ( 1 Game , only Sonic RPG game and it's a Great Game Btw ) , Sonic Colors ( 2 game ) , Sonic PinBall Party on GBA.) 19 exclusif Sonic Game for Nintendo , Sonic has done 59 game ( don't count the remake and portage ) it's 32% of his game are Nintendo exclusivity , and 47% are out in a Nintendo system he deserve at least 2 rep , his friends , Tails .

Last edited:

jonftl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0725-8432
If DLC characters are coming I think it's going to be a Star Fox rep. Due to Star Fox Wii U coming later next year. I'll guess Wolf is coming back next winter. For some reason I don't feel like we're going to get newcomers as DLC. :/

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
i really hope Sakurai, now that he doesn't have to worry about Robin, tries to do something decent with chrom

the guy has potential (you can deny it all you want), he is relevant, he is important, and mos tof alll HE HAS A MODEL ALREADY.

this might seem simple, but Modeling is EXPENSIVE. gettign that out of the way from day 1 is a huge boon for Chrom, even if he gets some polishing.

and if you are wondering, robin's kid can easily take over Chrom's previous roles... besides the Palutena convo.

Besides that, i hope for Non-Ic vets, especially my bro, wolf, and as for newcomers... Toad, Dixie and K.Rool

Tomlanji

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomlanji
3DS FC
4098-2281-7871
I'd think costumes would be DLC. Such as:
Sonic Boom Outfit/Free Riders Glasses for Sonic
Hyrule Warriors Outfit for Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
Shiny Charizard & Lucario
Dry Bowser

Just some thoughts tho, seeing as how hard it is to program a new character..Maybe outfits will be confirmed soon? My guess for a new character would be Wolf only because of Star Fox Wii U.

A character I'd like to see is Tails or Knuckles. Knuckles would make sense since he is a fighting kind of character. (Sonic is forever alone in Smash)

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Wolf is the only character that is truly missing, aside from Ice Climbers, but it is what it is. Other than that, I just want costumes. Costumes galore!

:4jigglypuff:

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Not sure how people can claim Ryu is unrealistic. Did you not know that Street Fighter is owned by Capcom, which also owns Megaman and HE is in the game?

If anything, i'd see him not getting in the game purely because he would become a Little Mac without the aerial problem and has a projectile, which would be a complete NIGHTMARE to deal with and kill the fun.

Non-third party characters, i am shocked as hell that Krystal and Isaac are not in the game. Krystal at least has reps from Star Fox already, so theres that excuse, but Isaac? Who is in this game from Golden Sun, even in assist trophy form? None that i know of, and Golden Sun is a damn good game. You could easily make Isaac play similar to Robin but with different spells, attack arcs, sweet spots, cooldowns, etc etc.
Might be a little in-depth for a smash character, but i could see Djinn combos for Isaac's specials. Release Djinns for a moderate attack or buff/debuff, like the game did, and when you perform his DownB it does something different depending on how many Djinns are released. Would be cool but like i said i think thats a little in-depth for a smash game rofl

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I'd think costumes would be DLC. Such as:
Hyrule Warriors Outfit for Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
^ This

A character I'd like to see is Tails or Knuckles. Knuckles would make sense since he is a fighting kind of character. (Sonic is forever alone in Smash)
Yes but Knuckles last important role in a game is ... well ... long ago ... Tails is always here in sidekick character and can have a great gameplay with all of his arsenal and why not play him in his Tornado/Cyclone from SA2 in walk mode .

Knuckles would be ... well , kinda Clone of Sonic with Little Mac Move with Rock Smash from charizard and will skydive like Peach ?

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I'm the only one who think Simon Belmont is not very representative for Konami ?
If it's Konami then Snake will be ( at least for me ) first choice .
To each their own, but Simon, I believe, has better reasons to rep Konami in Sm4sh than Snake for these reasons:
1. Castlevania started on the NES
2. Castlevania has seen more games on Nintendo consoles tham MGS has
3. Konami still seems to release Castlvania on Nintendo while the last MGS game on Nintendo, correct me if I'm wrong, was the one on 3DS and I believe that it was a remake and was the first one in while to be on Nintendo.
4. Castlevania has had a game on every Nintendo console except the Wii U.
5. I like Simon better than Snake :p

This is just my opinion on the matter so please don't take any of this offensively because I don't feel like arguing with anybody.

Last edited:

Super Writer

Smash Apprentice
Characters:
  1. Lucas - And true to his brawl appearance
  2. Original Donkey Kong - either 8-bit Game and Watch like character or a semi-clone of DK
  3. Bandana Dee - completes the Return to Dreamland cast and he's kind of adorable
  4. Simon Belmont - Especially if...
  5. Captain N - Will never happen, but it would be awesome if Hell froze over
Stages:
  1. Hyrule Castle (64)
  2. Saffron City (64)
  3. Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Alts:
  1. Extra colors referencing different games, like Mario in black overalls from SMB3
  2. If the Original DK can't get in, DK without his tie and red-orange hair
  3. Just more alts that change the character's model themselves, like a Sonic Boom costume for Sonic or Ocarina of Time costumes like in Melee
  4. If we get a Captain N reunion going, costumes referencing the show
Misc:
  1. More themes for the Stage Builder
  2. Color editor, allowing you to make custom palette swaps

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
To each their own, but Simon, I believe, has better reasons to rep Konami in Sm4sh than Snake for these reasons:
1. Castlevania started on the NES
2. Castlevania has seen more games on Nintendo consoles tham MGS has
3. Konami still seems to release Castlvania on Nintendo while the last MGS game on Nintendo, correct me if I'm wrong, was the one on 3DS and I believe that it was a remake and was the first one in while to be on Nintendo.
4. I like Simon better than Snake :p

This is just my opinion on the matter so please don't take any of this offensively because I don't feel like arguing with anybody.
Ohw ...
No worry , if i looked rude , sorry about that , i wasn't wanted to look like that ! ><''
You give your opinion i give mine , ( wich is less possible even if i wanted to , Tails will never append , it's just what i want ;'D )
Oh and sorry for the 'Belmond" it's just because the Name of the hero Simon Belmont is taken from a legendary French Actor , Simon Belmondo and i misstake ( I'm french ) x) .

And yes , i like Castlevania , i was just speaking with popularity logic ...

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
My wishes are kind of the same as everyone else's: Lucas, Wolf, and Ice Climbers for obvious reasons. Mostly Wolf.

For new characters, I'd like to see someone from Donkey Kong. Impa would be coolo if she's based on Hyrule Warrior. I thought she could switch weapons with her down special. And Rhythm Heaven characters would be awesome.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Reallistically, unless this is the last Smash Bros game, I don't expect many new characters as DLC. If I had to order there chances based on current circumstances though, it would be as follows from most to least likely.

Veterans:
1. Wolf, Wolf in my opinion is the most likely veteran to rejoin the battle. He should be in the New Starfox game, and even if he isn't, he can be used to promote the game anyhow, as he would be easier then making a newcomer from scratch. Yes, some of Fox's special moves do act similarly to Wolf's but I think this can be worked around in this case.
2. Lucas, Lucas, like Wolf, was a semi-clone in Brawl which would make him a good choice for a DLC character, as much less work would be required to include him than others. However, some of his Specials were integrated into Ness's Custom moves, lowering put not killing his chances. Combining this with Sakurai's statement on dead(finished in this case) franchises not getting new characters, his odds are fairly slim.
3. Snake, Originally I though that Snake would have no chance of being a DLC character in the game if he wasn't in the default roster. However, he was the only cut veteran(not named Mewtwo) that was mentioned in the Livestream event. Yes it could have just been giving an example, but with Kojima's interest in seeing the character return, as well as the name drop, I think his chances are better than some people expect.
4. Squirtle, Squirtle and Ivysaur would make good choices as DLC characters as they are both very unique and would need minimal re-working. However, there are now six Pokemon characters in the game, and one of them is the DLC character, so I don't think their odds are as good as many people want them to be.
5. Ivysaur -see Squirtle
6. Roy, Man I loved Roy in Melee, but we already have four Fire Emblem characters, and one is already a clone. If he were to return, they would need to re-do him from scratch, which I don't find likely. Mewtwo only gets this treatment because he is so ridiculously popular.
7. Ice Climbers*, Arguablly the one character who got absolutely screwed out of there spot by Sakurai's mindset and hardware limitations. They will not be DLC characters unless the 3DS hardware issues are solved. IF they are solved though, these characters immediately jump to spot #1.
7. Pichu, The other Brawl Pokemon vets have much better odds, as Pichu was terrible and literally a Joke character.
8. Young Link, Literally an outdated Toon Link, isn't going to return.

New Characters:
1. Dixie Kong: Was supposed to be in Brawl, was heavily rumored for this title(despite no solid evidence), starred in a popular, recent title, and could easily be created using Diddy Kong as a template if need be. This would also fill the void in this title of having no new DK characters when the series has arguably earned more representation than it is receiving. She is undoubtedly the number one most likely new character to appear as DLC if any other new characters are to appear as DLC.
2. Chorus Kids, I have a suspicion that the Chorus Kids were planned to appear in this game at one point, and were likely dropped during development due to technical limitations just like the Ice Climbers(as well as other characters for different reasons, Chrom for example.)
3. Impa, If only for the constant rumors surrounding her inclusion.

I don't think new characters are very likely but I feel we will get at least one more and it will probably be Dixie Kong. So, in conclusion I believe we will get 3-4 new characters most likely being Wolf, Lucas, Dixie Kong, and of course Mewtwo. Stages are a whole different topic, and considering this post is far too long as is, I will just say that we are much more likely to recieve more stage DLC than additional character DLC.

TLDR: Dixie Kong, Wolf, Lucas and some stages.

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
For example, WHERE IS MY MEXICO/ITALIAN FLAG LUIGI SKIN? Why is there America Mario -- 50 characters in the game and there's only one that has a national flag on it? I would also love a Pikachu with the Ruby/Sapphire protagonist hat.
That costume is based on the one Mario wore in the game NES Open Tournament Golf. Now, I haven't played that game but I doubt there were costumes resembling another nation, so don't think it's just special treatment.

My DLC suggestions:
Tanuki Mario skin
Flying Mario skin(seriously, why was this not added?!)
Boshi pallete swap for Yoshi(glasses included)
More DKC representation, such as King K.Rool and Dixie Kong as playable characters

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
By the way , for those who say ( and maybe they are true ) " Snake was just mentioned "

Did you Know Nintendo verify a lot the name and exemple they used ? For exemple they can't EVEN mentioned any other thing they don't have the right !

If you see the threehouse game session you will se they can't even do joke or comparaison with other game they don't have the right ! ( This Joke about Bayonneta 2 and Wolverine and everybody said " Huuush ! " " Nooooo ! " and the guy's just say " Oh sorry " )

And correct me if i'm wrong , but the character of Snake is the propriety of Konami/Kojima , they can just take the exemple of the Star Fox communication but no , they choose Snake . Maybe there is something , maybe they ask if they can mention him , maybe there nothing , i don't know ...

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Reallistically, unless this is the last Smash Bros game, I don't expect many new characters as DLC. If I had to order there chances based on current circumstances though, it would be as follows from most to least likely.

Veterans:
1. Wolf, Wolf in my opinion is the most likely veteran to rejoin the battle. He should be in the New Starfox game, and even if he isn't, he can be used to promote the game anyhow, as he would be easier then making a newcomer from scratch. Yes, some of Fox's special moves do act similarly to Wolf's but I think this can be worked around in this case.
2. Lucas, Lucas, like Wolf, was a semi-clone in Brawl which would make him a good choice for a DLC character, as much less work would be required to include him than others. However, some of his Specials were integrated into Ness's Custom moves, lowering put not killing his chances. Combining this with Sakurai's statement on dead(finished in this case) franchises not getting new characters, his odds are fairly slim.
3. Snake, Originally I though that Snake would have no chance of being a DLC character in the game if he wasn't in the default roster. However, he was the only cut veteran(not named Mewtwo) that was mentioned in the Livestream event. Yes it could have just been giving an example, but with Kojima's interest in seeing the character return, as well as the name drop, I think his chances are better than some people expect.
4. Squirtle, Squirtle and Ivysaur would make good choices as DLC characters as they are both very unique and would need minimal re-working. However, there are now six Pokemon characters in the game, and one of them is the DLC character, so I don't think their odds are as good as many people want them to be.
5. Ivysaur -see Squirtle
6. Roy, Man I loved Roy in Melee, but we already have four Fire Emblem characters, and one is already a clone. If he were to return, they would need to re-do him from scratch, which I don't find likely. Mewtwo only gets this treatment because he is so ridiculously popular.
7. Ice Climbers*, Arguablly the one character who got absolutely screwed out of there spot by Sakurai's mindset and hardware limitations. They will not be DLC characters unless the 3DS hardware issues are solved. IF they are solved though, these characters immediately jump to spot #1.
7. Pichu, The other Brawl Pokemon vets have much better odds, as Pichu was terrible and literally a Joke character.
8. Young Link, Literally an outdated Toon Link, isn't going to return.

New Characters:
1. Dixie Kong: Was supposed to be in Brawl, was heavily rumored for this title(despite no solid evidence), starred in a popular, recent title, and could easily be created using Diddy Kong as a template if need be. This would also fill the void in this title of having no new DK characters when the series has arguably earned more representation than it is receiving. She is undoubtedly the number one most likely new character to appear as DLC if any other new characters are to appear as DLC.
2. Chorus Kids, I have a suspicion that the Chorus Kids were planned to appear in this game at one point, and were likely dropped during development due to technical limitations just like the Ice Climbers(as well as other characters for different reasons, Chrom for example.)
3. Impa, If only for the constant rumors surrounding her inclusion.

I don't think new characters are very likely but I feel we will get at least one more and it will probably be Dixie Kong. So, in conclusion I believe we will get 3-4 new characters most likely being Wolf, Lucas, Dixie Kong, and of course Mewtwo. Stages are a whole different topic, and considering this post is far too long as is, I will just say that we are much more likely to recieve more stage DLC than additional character DLC.

TLDR: Dixie Kong, Wolf, Lucas and some stages.
Wolf wasn't a semi-clone, he just wasn't a clone at all.

Lucas was barely a semi-clone, he wasn't as a semi-clone as characters like Falco and Ganondorf in my opinion.

No offense but I kinda dislike people having the same newcomers DLC as everyone just because of leaks and rumors.

Really, to me the only newcomer that has a chance is Isaac. For newcomer we we'll have to wait Smash 5 imo.

My predictions:

> Mewtwo: Spring 2015
> Wolf: Autumn 2015 (This is going to be long...)
> Lucas: Early 2016

I don't know about Ice Climbers case, I'm thinking of the possibility they are maybe unlockables in the Wii U version.
I also don't know about Squirtle and Ivysaur case, because having 8 Pokemons... I don't know, they don't seem likely in my opinion.

As for Snake, as much has I like him, I think he's gone...

And for Isaac case, he'll be the last character DLC because he's the one who is going to take the most time, maybe 2016 end - early 2017.

D

Deleted member 269706

I feel like if we do get more DLC, it's gonna be more veterans than new characters such as Lucas and Ice Climbers for example. That being said, I'd prefer to see new characters with new move-sets. Y'know, I would still love to see Chrom as his own character...That would seriously be a dream come true. I'd say it's realistic, after all the love for Awakening. Hell, even if he was just a reskin, I would be satisfied. Another realistic character I'd love to see would be Bayonetta. Never played the games, but I feel like she would bring a lot to the Sm4sh. UNREALISTICALLY SPEAKING...I feel like Paper Mario, Waluigi, Majora, and Ridley would be pretty sick, but I think it's obvious why these characters aren't gonna make it.

And just for the hell of saying it... I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for some alt skins as DLC. I mean, it wouldn't take near as long to develop these character skins compared to brand new fighters. Seriously, just make a Lucas reskin for Ness, a Wolf reskin for Fox or Falco, Roy reskin for Lucina, etc.

And there are so many other reasonable possibilities...
  • Dry Bowser for Bowser
  • Daisy for Peach
  • Dixie for Diddy
  • Funky Kong for DK
  • List goes on and on, too lazy to keep writing.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
I feel like if we do get more DLC, it's gonna be more veterans than new characters such as Lucas and Ice Climbers for example. That being said, I'd prefer to see new characters with new move-sets. Y'know, I would still love to see Chrom as his own character...That would seriously be a dream come true. I'd say it's realistic, after all the love for Awakening. Hell, even if he was just a reskin, I would be satisfied. Another realistic character I'd love to see would be Bayonetta. Never played the games, but I feel like she would bring a lot to the Sm4sh. UNREALISTICALLY SPEAKING...I feel like Paper Mario, Waluigi, Majora, and Ridley would be pretty sick, but I think it's obvious why these characters aren't gonna make it.

And just for the hell of saying it... I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for some alt skins as DLC. I mean, it wouldn't take near as long to develop these character skins compared to brand new fighters. Seriously, just make a Lucas reskin for Ness, a Wolf reskin for Fox or Falco, Roy reskin for Lucina, etc.

And there are so many other reasonable possibilities...
  • Dry Bowser for Bowser
  • Daisy for Peach
  • Dixie for Diddy
  • Funky Kong for DK
  • List goes on and on, too lazy to keep writing.
> Lucas reskin for Ness
> Wolf reskin for Fox

Get out, just get out.

Relegating veterans as alternate costumes, disgusting.

You know nothing of Wolf and Lucas if you think you can just replace them by alternate costume.

D

Deleted member 269706

> Lucas reskin for Ness
> Wolf reskin for Fox

Get out, just get out.

Relegating veterans as alternate costumes, disgusting.

You know nothing of Wolf and Lucas if you think you can just replace them by alternate costume.
Take it easy, it's just an idea. I personally would rather more new characters than more semi-clones. I loved Lucas and Wolf in Brawl (especially more than their counterparts), but at this point, if we are going to get DLC, I think it'd be of everyone's interest to get NEW characters. No it's not ideal to get reskins, but it would be better than nothing.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Take it easy, it's just an idea. I personally would rather more new characters than more semi-clones. I loved Lucas and Wolf in Brawl (especially more than their counterparts), but at this point, if we are going to get DLC, I think it'd be of everyone's interest to get NEW characters. No it's not ideal to get reskins, but it would be better than nothing.
> Wolf
> Semi-Clone

Because Wolf is totally a semi-clone like Falco and Ganondorf right ? :sarcasm:

And no, I would not like to have Impa / Dixie / Chorus Kids / Whatever over Wolf.

Wolf was his own character, he doesn't have to be sacrified for others newcomers since he is as unique as any potential newcomers.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
I'd love to see costume DLC rather than character DLC.
Don't get me wrong, I love Mewtwo and most past Smash Characters but I'd really like DLC that doesn't require half a year to spit out. I'd like simple and nice aesthetic DLC to make me enjoy the character I main even more. I'd love to see several Costumes in specific.

• Masked Dedede
  • Lucas model for Ness
  • Black Shadow for Falcon
  • Mr. L
  • Pac-Man with hats etc
  • Protoman

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
Wolf, Lucas, Dixie Kong, Chrom, Chorus Men (call me crazy but I still believe the Gematsu leak) and possibly Ice Climbers as Wii U exclusive DLC and maybe another character exclusive to 3DS I don't have any ideas but I don't think that would be unreasonable

Unfortunately, I see no hope for the likes of Snake, Roy and King K. Rool as cool as it would be to have them in we already have Lucina and they are not going to redo Roy, if we get an FE character it's going to be Chrom without a doubt. Snake is tangled up with licensing issues and I just don't see King K. Rool ever happening. I would actually really enjoy Pichu for pure comedic value but I don't think he's going to happen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom