• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Men Use Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomg

Smash Rookie
Ya right. We made Nintendo, and non-gamers who play the Wii will quickly dump it for another alternative. Simply put, they rely on us, and hardcore games keep us going, and happy. So get your 4chan *** off the internet.

(that was a joke!)
Wow, does this really warrant such an agressive tone? And this game isn't being made for the new "non-gaming" market, its being made for us, the hardcore gamers. Making it so random matches are matched unevenly is not a bad thing , and neither is simplifying or streamlining the controls.
Hey, if you liked and prefered Melee, thats great, you can still play that. But just as Smash Bros on Nintendo 64 evolved into Melee and changed significantly, so too doe Melee need to evolve when it makes the jump to Wii as Brawl.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
And to think I actually thought this would be full of good humour instead of flames from pretty much everyone.

Bra-freaking-vo.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
and I'll reiterate this for you all again, items might not have the option to be turned off period. Why? The online and multiplayer modes maybe intertwined.
Why would he bother saying "Real men use items" if you can't even turn them off?? He's trying to egg people on to use them. You think someone is going to play an item match and just refused to use them? Come on...

Shato

Banned via Administration
"Simply put, they rely on us, and hardcore games keep us going, and happy."

Keep telling yourself that.

That is what Wii's success strives off of, obviously. Right? ... right?

Weed

Smash Lord
No, this is true

which is why they can continue rehashing games and still keep going

idiots like you still buy them
God, go back to whatever cesspool region of the interweb you came from
Alright... So because black people in the ghetto frequently join gangs and steal things, we should lock up all black people from the ghetto?

There's a reason it's unconstitutional to pass laws that make a status illegal.
Why are we talking about blacks >_>
Hmmm
I gots me an idea.
it already sounds devious. quite.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
And to think I actually thought this would be full of good humour instead of flames from pretty much everyone.

Bra-freaking-vo.
I kinda thought the same thing but I once again underestimated the resolve of internet user anger over nothing :laugh:

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
lol one of the comments said " Nice try! ROFL"

I didnt think that would even go on an official website lol. way to abbreviate a curse there. :p
What kind of stupid are you?

ROFL stands for "Rolling on the floor laughing".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom