• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

READing RAINBOW

Bummerz

Smash Apprentice
i was bored and you fellow link users need to get more active.

I dident make this up it is more just basics if anything. i decided to just gave it a stupid name one day while talking to my friend on AIM.

READing RAINBOW (READ: tech chaseing) (ing: nothing) (RAINBOW: Up-tillt) Season 1 only 5.99

(READ: tech chaseing) PART I: tech chaceing fast fallers or any1 for the matter with link is fairly helpfull but always remember if you miss a grab u can be punished. his hook shot makes up for his sad wavedash and fat feet and gives you the ability to grab even the furthest tech rolls.

(ing: nothing) PART II: lol the guy from startreck was in this show if that counts for anything

(RAINBOW: Up-tillt) PART III: so what do u do if the opponent dosent tech roll and staionary techs!?!? just make a beautifull rainbow via up tilit. if they do the recovery atk spot dodge and then rainbow. DUH!

this was just a real lame attempt to get u link people more active.

Top Bottom